1. 2-tier authentication

When going through the process, an authentication code is sent to my email address. That's all well and good but the problem is, I only have like 5-10 seconds to go into my inbox, get the code, enter the code into the Warmane login/authentication box, and log in. If I'm not extremely fast and don't execute the process in the 10 seconds allowed, then the code expires and another one is sent to my inbox.

Why is the expiration window so short? The 2-tier authentication process should make it extremely difficult for an unauthorized person to access my account. It shouldn't make it extremely difficult for me to access my account.

Please fix this by making the expiration window of the authentication code longer than 10 seconds. Having it that short is just ridiculous. Thank you. If I had a choice, I would revert back to single-tier authentication but you guys don't seem to offer that option.

2. I would suggest utilizing the mobile authenticator which has a new code generated every ten seconds and you have to open the app and just type the code from there to your browser / game. Alternatively, if you aren't willing to do so, just have your email open whenever you are about to log in, press refresh and open the topmost email to get your code fast.

3. Ok now I'm back on my primary pc for playing wow. I've managed to connect to my account on the Warmane site but I can't log into the game because the system is sending me invalid codes. Looks like I won't be allowed to log into the game and play anymore until Warmane fixes this. Going with 2-tiered authentication was the biggest mistake I've ever made while playing Warmane wow.

4. I really dont understand what the problem is. The system isnt sending you invalid codes and Warmane doesnt need to fix anything.
    Open WoW.
    Open your email on your phone.
    Refresh email.
    Type code in.

Dont have a phone? Same thing with the email in a browser.

When it says "invlaid code" it means you didn't type it fast enough. Sometimes you get in a loop of missing an email, then it will send another code but you'll input the last one which is now invalid and it keeps this up until you stop for 5 minutes and try again.

Two factor authentification is great for keeping hackers out, i mean **** it keeps <I>you</I> out of your own account.

5. The email thing is a bit slow at times, using your phone is your best bet. I think it works on anything that's not over 6 years old at this point, and that's just about anything.

6. I would revert back to single-tier authentication but you guys don't seem to offer that option.
    Also, they do.
    Press log in > Two-tier Authentication Issues > Press drop down > Remove Two-Tier Authentication.

7. You are wrong, Im fast enough to write 6 numbers, the code ain't working for me, that's it. Idk if it has to do with my hour zone or what but is a pain in the *** because I can't sell gold.