1. Game Masters write one-line response and actually NEVER help replacing items

I have submitted two tickets (and some in the past) -- "Game Master" report was always a one-line quick, dismissive response such as "clear the cache" and contact again.

It is very clear that GM just get rid of the ticket/request very fast -- they never do the follow up work to replace any time. Well not in my cases.

1) What I am supposed to waste time of me (and 4 other people) to run an instance for 2 hours to find out if the quest working now?? What about boss looting bugs?

2) "Game Masters" completely and conveniently IGNORE the part where you ask them to give you a replacement item. (Blizzard was and is good in doing follow up and replacing lost loot by in-game mail).

This ignores all the effort put in preparation of the ticket: we write up an explanation on in-game interface, which takes time, and GM IGNORE what they don't want to do, just put quick response such as "clear the cache" or "submit a bug report" and NEVER replace an item.

I have now created two bug reports, but being from one person, no one likely to pay attention to them unless I ask everywhere

Finally, it also destroying the point of playing the game -- what is the point of running instances for hours -- if the important loot from final bosses could not be taken for one or the other problem.

2. This isn't a suggestion, which already earns you an infraction for using this section as your soapbox.

GMs aren't meant to replace items. They are never going to replace items that aren't essential in some way and can't be farmed again (like a certain quest reward ring people seem to delete without thinking). The effort put in preparation of a ticket is irrelevant if you're creating one for something you shouldn't in the first place. If you have an issue with the reply from a GM - and a legitimate issue, not receiving a short reply when a short reply answers the ticket, or being told GMs don't do what GMs aren't meant to do - contact the Head GM via PM here in the Forums.

PS: Next time - if there is one - create a thread once if you want to avoid bans for spamming this all over the Forums.