1. Grow thicker skin. WOTLK has been around for 10 years. This game and many other MMO's have been out for far longer. If by now 5-6kGS people can't apply their brain to while gaming or learn how to execute an encounter by doing the same raids over and over then there is physically something wrong with you. It's literally that simple. Nobody is going to hold your hand or make an exception for you if you really are "autistic". People will understand, but at the end of the day, you are what you are and if you're the weak link in a group scenario and can't pull your weight, there's a high chance you will be booted. Don't expect special treatment.

Also

Spoiler: Show
    First of all, I hardly ever play this game anymore, nor do I raid in pugs whatsoever (except maybe retail LFR on occasion). Second, no I don't really expect people to "hold my hand" or be given "special treatment" just because I have autism, nor do I really ever bring up the fact that I have it at all unless it's relevant to a conversation we may be having. Third, the fact that people like you are using autism akin to stupidity similar to how gay or ****** was all over the internet is starting to me sick. What? Just because Christian Weston Chandler has it and made an *** out of himself online to a huge degree, suddenly people think everyone that has it is a dumbass as well?

I do agree. People in video games like this shouldn't have special treatment when raiding, pvp, ect. I sure as hell didn't, but there are just as many high functioning people with autism as well, and most of them like myself probably don't even need, nor do they want, special treatment when playing a video game like this. Hell, some of them probably even play better than the average player.

That all being said, I will give you and people like you some credit. You're at least not as bad as the organization "Autism Speaks".
    Edited: September 22, 2018

2. Nobody is going to hold your hand or make an exception for you if you really are "autistic".
    I never saw any point where he implied that's what he wanted. I do agree with him, people who use the term in that fashion, to me, I just view them as morons. If you can't use a term properly, just because you want to be "cool", then as far as I'm concerned, you're an immature individual that deserves no consideration from me.

I'm wandering if you are a girl, because there is lots of emotions and words but nothing is said.
    That's not sexist at all. Not just that you make this accusation against "girls", but the fact that you think men can't display emotions in such a fashion.

smh

Some new rules should be made for the drinking game. Be right back, getting a glass.

3. Mercy don't blow this up. It was mere call to reflect on was said.
    People nowdays are so scared into corner and can't say what they want, so your game wont work, that glass will be useless.

4. Mercy don't blow this up. It was mere call to reflect on was said.
    People nowdays are so scared into corner and can't say what they want, so your game wont work, that glass will be useless.
    Not only that you don't have a clue what is to be a pleasant person based on some, let's say clarity, but you're are even confident. What a disaster.
    You made her to get a glass just because you don't even think when you're writing something.

Poeple nowadays are so scared because there's so much toxicity like you showed us, nautral reaction is to defend yourself against it, and that led the whole thing to this mess.
    Because morons like you. Go get some fresh air and think about it.

5. Please.
    I don't want to be pleasant person. I'm as confident as anyone can be that my words opened eyes of op on the matter. I don't know if this was his first arguably unpleasant experience. But the fact is that there will be lots more and this approach wont help him. Instead he realized that it in his own hands to play the game and find people he like among these thousands online.

Quite frankly you are the moron here, you did not provide a single train of thought, just flashed some words. What clarity? Confident about what? You think Mercy needs your help to understand or something? Who is sexist now?

6. II do agree with him, people who use the term in that fashion, to me, I just view them as morons.
    Oh come on now. What about offending the people that are born literally "stupid" by referring to those people as morons?

If you can't use a term properly, just because you want to be "cool", then as far as I'm concerned, you're an immature individual that deserves no consideration from me.
    Well you are entitled to your opinion. I'm absolutely sure you've never used any "terms" out of order. Nope. You're one in a million. The Alpha and the Omega. /clap

That's not sexist at all. Not just that you make this accusation against "girls", but the fact that you think men can't display emotions in such a fashion.

smh

Some new rules should be made for the drinking game. Be right back, getting a glass.
    Sexist? Please. It is a literal FACT that women express emotions more freely than men. He never said that men don't or aren't capable of doing such. His post was interpreted as being quite emotional by Angrylol. But hey, lets not go putting women and emotional together! No, that would be blasphemy. Absolutely unheard of!

7. I never saw any point where he implied that's what he wanted. I do agree with him, people who use the term in that fashion, to me, I just view them as morons. If you can't use a term properly, just because you want to be "cool", then as far as I'm concerned, you're an immature individual that deserves no consideration from me.
    Wow. Wooow. Did you just say that immature individuals deserve no consideration? As someone who has been diagnosed with being 12 years old this year, I feel extremely offended and discriminated against because of people like you who use my condition as an insult without even understanding what it means. Being immature doesn't make me any less of a person or less deserving of consideration, I'm just different.

#ItsOktoBeImmature

8. Mercy don't blow this up. It was mere call to reflect on was said.
    I'm sure you didn't mean exactly what you wrote, but rather to make a certain point. Which I understand, and is also part of the problem being discussed.

Oh come on now. What about offending the people that are born literally "stupid" by referring to those people as morons?
    ???

Well you are entitled to your opinion. I'm absolutely sure you've never used any "terms" out of order. Nope. You're one in a million. The Alpha and the Omega. /clap
    It's not very difficult to use language properly. It's really not. I promise you.

Sexist? Please. It is a literal FACT that women express emotions more freely than men. He never said that men don't or aren't capable of doing such. His post was interpreted as being quite emotional by Angrylol. But hey, lets not go putting women and emotional together! No, that would be blasphemy. Absolutely unheard of!
    Again with the blanket statements. If men are capable, then why does that mean the person must automatically be labeled a "girl" in such a demeaning fashion? Is this concept really so difficult for you to grasp?

Wow. Wooow. Did you just say that immature individuals deserve no consideration? As someone who has been diagnosed with being 12 years old this year, I feel extremely offended and discriminated against because of people like you who use my condition as an insult without even understanding what it means. Being immature doesn't make me any less of a person or less deserving of consideration, I'm just different.

#ItsOktoBeImmature
    I do apologize for the serious offense that I caused.

I also apologize for having derailed the topic. I had hoped that those in question would read what I said, acknowledge it, and move on. This could be a discussion all on its own, but has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Furthermore, I also feel that the topic of this thread has already been discussed as much as constructively as possible, so I will be closing this thread.

First 12