1. is this allowed by warmane?

Hey there i recently ran into this kinda toxic behavior where a high-geared person joins a raid with an important role like tank and can see that the rest of the raid are geared ( like when he's bis and other are 5.7-6.1) and then decides to leave the raid the moment boss is dead to avoid getting saved and saving all other people usually when this happens no one else will join and it leads to a raid over so is this behavior allowed or can it be reported?
    PS: i know it's my problem for joining pugs and its probably not againts the rules but its still a ******ed move
    Edited: September 21, 2018

2. Did you learn something or just want the guy get banned because he didn't do what you wanted?

3. Lol. People can leave anytime they want for any reason they want. Be it in a pug or in a guild. Do it in a guild raid and you may be removed/raid banned, but in pugs all bets are off. Deal with it. If someone decides to leave because the group is autistic or he has a legitimate reason to leave that's just what will happen. There's nothing you can do about it.

#raidleaver

4. Totally allowed, it's called being an *******.
    Protip: don't get bis people who have nothing to lose if they leave halfway through the raid. If you get all at like 5.5k-5.9k they'll stay for the items. It's best to invite alts of bis-near bis people, they know what to do and know they need gear.

5. Lol. People can leave anytime they want for any reason they want. Be it in a pug or in a guild. Do it in a guild raid and you may be removed/raid banned, but in pugs all bets are off. Deal with it. If someone decides to leave because the group is autistic or he has a legitimate reason to leave that's just what will happen. There's nothing you can do about it.

#raidleaver
    didn't say they can't but as you might know there's a punishment for leaving whenever you want e.g in dungeons and bg you get deserter for a certain time since you wasted other people's time or in raids you will get saved but this is an example of getting away without any punishments, back in the old days people like this used to que as tank in RDF so they pop a notification for others and then after 40 sec leave it so they can have "Fun" wasting other players times now they added a 2 minute deserter to avoid that from happening this is just the same thing in higher level but such a shame there's no way punishing it

6. Totally allowed, it's called being an *******.
    Protip: don't get bis people who have nothing to lose if they leave halfway through the raid. If you get all at like 5.5k-5.9k they'll stay for the items. It's best to invite alts of bis-near bis people, they know what to do and know they need gear.
    well i usually join with a bis char just to have fun cause i enjoy raiding but still i guess your right

7. didn't say they can't but as you might know there's a punishment for leaving whenever you want e.g in dungeons and bg you get deserter for a certain time since you wasted other people's time or in raids you will get saved but this is an example of getting away without any punishments, back in the old days people like this used to que as tank in RDF so they pop a notification for others and then after 40 sec leave it so they can have "Fun" wasting other players times now they added a 2 minute deserter to avoid that from happening this is just the same thing in higher level but such a shame there's no way punishing it
    You are so far away from the point. Imagine how bad you are that people just leave your group? I have actually left some raids like that, I see 5 ppl die in flames, another 5 die in spikes. No thanks.
    You can't create or join a guild that does things you want to do? Instead you want everyone else do what you want them to OR ELSE?

And by this time I wouldn't be surprised if staff ACTUALLY considers this. Another mile in the road that leads to pathetic softies that can't do anything themselves, just squeal loudly and ask daddy to ban everyone.

8. Hey there i recently ran into this kinda toxic behavior where a high-geared person joins a raid with an important role like tank and can see that the rest of the raid are geared ( like when he's bis and other are 5.7-6.1) and then decides to leave the raid the moment boss is dead to avoid getting saved and saving all other people usually when this happens no one else will join and it leads to a raid over so is this behavior allowed or can it be reported?
    PS: i know it's my problem for joining pugs and its probably not againts the rules but its still a ******ed move
    Report this as a bug. If you begin a boss encounter, then leave the raid group and zone out of the dungeon before it dies, as long as it dies on a pull you were in the group for you should become saved to the boss, in order to discourage exactly this behavior one would assume.

9. You are so far away from the point. Imagine how bad you are that people just leave your group? I have actually left some raids like that, I see 5 ppl die in flames, another 5 die in spikes. No thanks.
    You can't create or join a guild that does things you want to do? Instead you want everyone else do what you want them to OR ELSE?

And by this time I wouldn't be surprised if staff ACTUALLY considers this. Another mile in the road that leads to pathetic softies that can't do anything themselves, just squeal loudly and ask daddy to ban everyone.
    the thing that you mentioned is way different from what i said first of all what you described is a wipe since 15/25 (if you meant 25m) can't take down the boss and sure if the raid wipes everyone can leave and there's nothing wrong with that and obviously you didn't read anything i said i never ever mentioned a ban the punishment of leaving the raid before it's finished is just getting saved , and just FYI most of my guildies moved to bfa so my guild got disbanned and i decided running guild-less for awhile, still the situation i mentioned was nothing even close to a wipe

10. That's not what I said. I understand it clearly. You can do ICC25N Marrowgar with some 5 people. Guy left, didn't want save, reason is irrelevant. (I'm assuming pala bubblehart haha)

In essence you are unloading your own problems on everyone. This in essence is PTSD support topic for people who have witnessed someone leaving raid.

Now did I get it right?
    Edited: September 21, 2018

11. Lol. People can leave anytime they want for any reason they want. Be it in a pug or in a guild. Do it in a guild raid and you may be removed/raid banned, but in pugs all bets are off. Deal with it. If someone decides to leave because the group is autistic or he has a legitimate reason to leave that's just what will happen. There's nothing you can do about it.

#raidleaver
    I seriously still can't understand why people use autism as an insult. Did Chris Chan seriously make that much of an impact on the internet that people decided to use it as a synonym for stupidity the way "gay" or "******ed" was? One of which by the way is censored on the forums.

The more I see it used as an insult, the more annoyed I get. Especially considering I actually have autism.
    Edited: September 22, 2018

12. I seriously still can't understand why people use autism as an insult. Did Chris Chan seriously make that much of an impact on the internet that people decided to use it as a synonym for stupidity the way "gay" or "******ed" was? One of which by the way is censored on the forums.

The more I see it used as an insult, the more annoyed I get. Especially considering I actually have autism.
    Grow thicker skin. WOTLK has been around for 10 years. This game and many other MMO's have been out for far longer. If by now 5-6kGS people can't apply their brain to while gaming or learn how to execute an encounter by doing the same raids over and over then there is physically something wrong with you. It's literally that simple. Nobody is going to hold your hand or make an exception for you if you really are "autistic". People will understand, but at the end of the day, you are what you are and if you're the weak link in a group scenario and can't pull your weight, there's a high chance you will be booted. Don't expect special treatment.

Also

Spoiler: Show
    Edited: September 22, 2018 Reason: Clarity

13. That's not what I said. I understand it clearly. You can do ICC25N Marrowgar with some 5 people. Guy left, didn't want save, reason is irrelevant. (I'm assuming pala bubblehart haha)

In essence you are unloading your own problems on everyone. This in essence is PTSD support topic for people who have witnessed someone leaving raid.

Now did I get it right?
    sure thing, you realize the raid can't pull it off.. you leave tbh i have done it too but there's a difference.. see in order to find out if the raid is skilled enough or not you only need to see how people do till the boss is around 40-50% or even sooner at that point anyone can leave the raid or even cause a wipe most of the times when people see someone left the raid they either leave or wipe it,but let's say you know the raid ain't good enough for further progress and you want to leave but you decide to leave the moment before boss goes down so no one else can leave and they get saved so the second behavior that i mentioned has no point other than wasting other people's time isn't it right?

14. But how did he leave if no one else can leave? You are pulling wool over everyones eyes, because the truth is that everyone can leave at any time. Every single person had a chance to leave or stay. Respect their decision.

15. nvm it seems like i was wrong apparently you do get saved when you leave the raid and the boss goes down even if you teleport out of the raid before that what i witnessed was just a bug which i have already reported, if any forum moderator comes around this feel free to close the topic the problem is solved

12 Last