1. Thing is enha is 2 heavily affected by enemy players avoidance because of how mealstrom works, so some classes are just impossible to beat no matter what you do, these classes strip you of all your healing and make you useless, and yes youre right about feral it can beat anything but ret is just better at it.

2. im i noob or hunters really bad at pvp ?

3. but how can you guys forget FERAL DRUID LMAO...
    Least played best class, tru.

4. People mentioning enhance shaman are braindead no offence.

Back to original point, best 1v1 spec in the game is RET they can absolutely **** on anything, show me a guy who says casters counter ret I'll show you a bad player. Nothing comes close to ret there are few great 1v1 specs but they all have something that counters them except ret palas. A good ret can beat anything, especialy on Icecrown.
    Could you link some proof, best would be a movie of great RET that kills good frost mage, warlock or hunter?
    Cause that last sentence about RET being best is far awary from what I see in everyday combat ;d

5. Could you link some proof, best would be a movie of great RET that kills good frost mage, warlock or hunter?
    Cause that last sentence about RET being best is far awary from what I see in everyday combat ;d
    I think he is refering at arena/los avaiable situations, where the retri can hide all day and heal up(something that can be done also by other hybrid selfhealing classes). In open space 1v1 retri sucks.

6. with LOS, i.e a tree, pillar, or in the arena: ret pala with the proper items and skill can't lose to anything

In a completely open space with no line of sight, let's say a random encounter in the middle of the tanaris desert or something, frost mage with the right gear and played perfectly can't lose to anything

We can safely say that among the locations where one would generally encounter pvp, the landscape will more often favor a retri than a frost mage, so retri is overall better. The biggest victory a mage/hunter could hope for against a properly LoS abusing retri is escaping with their life.
    Edited: October 8, 2018

7. In a completely open space with no line of sight, let's say a random encounter in the middle of the tanaris desert or something, frost mage with the right gear and played perfectly can't lose to anything
    On Warmane frost mage is avaliable only arena wise.
    Outdoor/battleground events are completely ruined by FAP, every player spams it nonstop nowadays.

8. You are noob. Hunters are great lmao.

9. One thing I'm surprised about is that nobody has mentioned a blood DK, or the fabled unholy/blood hybrid.

10. Considering the skill of the players is similar and they both know their classes the best they can, i would say Unholy DK, since the only other class that can beat it is frost mage, any other class the DK can beat hands down, except some healers who can hold him in a stand still. Yes also frost mages are very strong in 1vs1, it destroys any melee class, but it has a hard time with casters and it is very hard to play as mage.

11. Been playing sub rogue for nearly 8y and I can say if im 100% focus I can win every 1v1, waste ur trinket and ur dead

12. Been playing sub rogue for nearly 8y and I can say if im 100% focus I can win every 1v1, waste ur trinket and ur dead
    Every plate full resilience is a game over for a rogue, especially a retri. How u gonna win that?

Also a good frost mage is unbeatable as rogue

13. Been playing sub rogue for nearly 8y and I can say if im 100% focus I can win every 1v1, waste ur trinket and ur dead
    How will you beat Ret? You pretty much will never land full stun on him since he can simple remove it with freedom, sacred shield is absorbing so much dmg, on top of that its plate user with insane selfheals.
    Edited: December 17, 2018

14. Sub vs frost is actually really balanced... the mage gotta take advantage of when cloak of shadows is on cd and the rogue takes advantage after mage ice block

As for plate users like u ppl mention, theres not many ways to succed but kiting is one of them, a good rogue wont waste his stuns when the retri has freedom... so ye

When im pvping I always wait for the opponent to waste his trinket, thats when the "serious play" begins

First 1234 Last