1. account status changed to normal from good standing.

hi i was in another city and wanted to take my daily points so i tried to enter my account from my cell phone. authenticate mails arrived so late even so i tried enter a few times and my account was blocked ( must be 2 hours cant remember cause i thought it was nothing it can open after a few hours or few days) and after that i came back home tried to enter my account i acces without any problem. but there was a problem like account status changed and i m taking 0,5 point less than normally. i opened a ticket in game. the gm said he cant do anything from in game and need to send an email. so i emailed. but the response was not better.
    this was my mail.

Hello my account status changed to normal from good standing.i didn't played nearly 10 days. and my account was forbbidden to acces about 2 hours i think. i was trying to enter my account from my cell phone. a few times i tried but couldnt enter always told me my authenticate is fail. i understand after a few times try system mail was coming to me a bit late and i thought it was the right mail every time. then after acces forbidden i didn't try to enter 10 days. You can check from my account history. Can u pls change back to good standing pls.
    and the answer was.
    This account no longer qualifies for +0.5 in Good Standing bonus due to a recent ban. It won't return until August 28, 2019 - one year after it was last banned
    i get banned cause i tried to enter my account from my cell phone. is it normal to get banned for 1 year?

2. This account no longer qualifies for +0.5 in Good Standing bonus due to a recent ban. It won't return until August 28, 2019 - one year after it was last banned
    i get banned cause i tried to enter my account from my cell phone. is it normal to get banned for 1 year?
    You got banned (for a while) over something. You won't be able to get those extra 0.5 daily points for an year after being banned.

3. i know what it means. i just want to know if u ar trying to enter ur account and get banned cause of the e mails ( authenticate problems )is it normal ? no body try to enter my account accept me i dont share my account to anybody i didnt use any hacks i didnt use any bugs etc. etc.

4. i get banned cause i tried to enter my account from my cell phone.
    If you were using mobile internet, everyone most likely has the same IP address on that network. And there is a high chance that such IP addresses are banned for advertising or stealing accounts. Which is why your account got banned when you tried to log in from that IP address.