1. Mithrios VS Havoc's

Gonna be tanking endgame stuff pretty soon and also gonna pvp alot as prot, should i go with Mithrios or Havoc's? won't get both, just 1.

2. Gonna be tanking endgame stuff pretty soon and also gonna pvp alot as prot, should i go with Mithrios or Havoc's? won't get both, just 1.
    Bloodvenom blade.

Havoc gives a bit more threat and dmg than Mithirios. Mithirios has better defensive stats (except weapon speed vs parry hasting bosses). You definitelly want more dmg for pvp, so out of those two Havoc is better. But Bloodvenom blade is better IMHO - arp + hit are both awesome stats for dmg/threat, while haste on havoc sucks.

3. Bloodvenom blade.

Havoc gives a bit more threat and dmg than Mithirios. Mithirios has better defensive stats (except weapon speed vs parry hasting bosses). You definitelly want more dmg for pvp, so out of those two Havoc is better. But Bloodvenom blade is better IMHO - arp + hit are both awesome stats for dmg/threat, while haste on havoc sucks.
    So your suggestion is BVB either if i'm pve or pvp?

4. So your suggestion is BVB either if i'm pve or pvp?
    Haste is totally useless for PvP (for warrior) as you wont be autoattacking other players like dummies, statwise BVB worths lot more for PvP. Yet I always think weapon dmg > stats , since majority of your skills are based on this.

He suggests BVB if you are going for both. But if you solely do PvE, then Havoc is way better.
    My suggestion, still Havoc regardless of PvE/PvP.

5. So your suggestion is BVB either if i'm pve or pvp?
    Actually for both. For pvp bvb is definitelly better. For PVE you can go either with defensive weapon - (any will do) or threat weapon. - depends if you need more threat or not. BVB is best threat weapon (unless you are an orc, who has bonus expertise with axes).

Honestly ideal thing to do in pve is to start with slow weapon to build up threat and switch to one with defensive stats. (any 251 and better will do fine - in prot pve weapon plays much smaller role than in pvp) Have slow and fast weapon and switch to slow if you see yourself generating less threat than desirable.

6. Haste is totally useless for PvP (for warrior) as you wont be autoattacking other players like dummies, statwise BVB worths lot more for PvP. Yet I always think weapon dmg > stats , since majority of your skills are based on this.

He suggests BVB if you are going for both. But if you solely do PvE, then Havoc is way better.
    My suggestion, still Havoc regardless of PvE/PvP.
    Only rend, Deep wounds and HS are based on weapon dmg. Shield Slam, Revenge, Shockwave, Concussion blow are not.

Havoc makes you waste stats. Unless you play orc. Extra hit on weapon means you can get more stamina from gems, while having hit cap.