1. Honorpoints

Honorpoints grinding in TBC is real aids and takes forever. Many players quitting the deathgrind for some pvp-pieces. Most players are casuals like me, who cant afford much time in TBC which makes it impossible to gear up properly in a decent period of time. Im on this server and 70 for around 3 months now, especially for tbc-pvp, but i havent even 3 pieces of pvp gear now. Cant you double the Honor for every bg or something to help out pvp interested players ? I know this server should stay blizzlike, but it has his own p2w shop and other stuff which makes it not-blizzlike right ?

Its just an offer and i and many other players would be happy if this could be made happen, to help out many casual pvpers, you know ? Cause playing Arena with green gear against full S4 geared players on basically the same rating for months isnt fun at all.

Would love to hear your opinion guys.
    Edited: September 22, 2018

2. Maybe you and your friends are used to a much faster pace in terms of pvp gearing (from later expansions).
    Tbc is meant to be slower and more grindy, thats how it was designed!
    If you are ally side, faster queues might help the gearing procces.
    If not, start to like AV more and grind that bg since it rewards the most honor.
    Get the 1 or 2 bis (or prebis) pve items from the store if you can afford it. I mean nowadays we get to pay 50+ for some games and since tbc experience is rare maybe its worth it. But thats another topic.

Tldr; spam av and dont expect full s2 in a few days.

3. Maybe you and your friends are used to a much faster pace in terms of pvp gearing (from later expansions).
    Tbc is meant to be slower and more grindy, thats how it was designed!
    If you are ally side, faster queues might help the gearing procces.
    If not, start to like AV more and grind that bg since it rewards the most honor.
    Get the 1 or 2 bis (or prebis) pve items from the store if you can afford it. I mean nowadays we get to pay 50+ for some games and since tbc experience is rare maybe its worth it. But thats another topic.

Tldr; spam av and dont expect full s2 in a few days.
    i'd say in few month

4. Funnily enough its faster to get a brutal gladi set piece for arena points than a offset piece for honor because the honor grind takes so abnormal much time.

5. Funnily enough its faster to get a brutal gladi set piece for arena points than a offset piece for honor because the honor grind takes so abnormal much time.
    ^this. seems like warmane tuning at its best

6. just play ally
    i have around 8000 hks on ally, it's almost impossible to lose solo BGs. The only time they lose is when game starts imba like 12 horde vs 3 ally. Gear gap is insane due to having near-instant queues. Majority of horde GS starts with a 1, and even if they play perfectly it doesn't count for anything

7. just play ally
    i have around 8000 hks on ally, it's almost impossible to lose solo BGs. The only time they lose is when game starts imba like 12 horde vs 3 ally. Gear gap is insane due to having near-instant queues. Majority of horde GS starts with a 1, and even if they play perfectly it doesn't count for anything

gear is not the issue for the most part is the PLAYERS!i lost count how many horde players just straight up afk/bot in bgs and yes i reported many with pics only to get we will look into it. like i said in another thread i seen afking pms and seen one in ab like two weeks ago when members of said guild.. trolled ab afking and loling about it.

yes gear is a factor and yes alot of gray/green players are in horde bgs but a good player can still help his team win if they are good.its not really hard to call incs or tell what way the efc went but afk/bots on horde cant even do that = afking. a green rogue/druid can still blind or root a healer so they cant heal there sides fc...green hunter cans till put down alot of traps green warrior can still reduce healing by 50% the same as an s4 warrior.

see my point?gear does not make a bg of 15 road fight as they run from farm to bs bridge non stop down 4 bases to 1.

8. I dont know, i am casual player, but it goes kinda well. 1-2 days and i get nice piece of gear.

9. butkus i agree, it's a cyclical thing, if people have to queue for 20 min then get a full Low GS team it just incentivizes botting/afking

10. butkus i agree, it's a cyclical thing, if people have to queue for 20 min then get a full Low GS team it just incentivizes botting/afking
    where are you getting 20 mins q's?peak times q's are fast like 1-3 mins horde side.
    im on ny time time so when it late for me say 9pm its like 3 am server at that late of time q's slow down for sure but i was still getting bg pops last night without 10 min wait times.

again its not a GS issue is a l2p and afking/botiing issue. botters plan on botting that why they use all the programs = so they can bot, they dont jump inot a bg and say wow my team gear sucks let me go down load botting programs.

like i said gear doe snot make people road fight and leave flags open thats the PLAYERS!other then being bad when your team is down 4 bases to 1 in ab why would 99% of the team fight on bs bridge now where near a flag?its pointless!half these people dont even buff and alot sit in stealth and watch other players fight then run off and afk in another spot.

yesterday in ab i called out a druid for afking at farm his stats was something like 4k damage and 5 k healing he never moved called incs or buffed anyone.what happens?i tell the team to report him afk but the team was so ******ed they did not know how or were afk themselves. so now i got to get trolled by this afking druid telling the team to report me afk when i was 15-1....

i can give 1000's examples like this and it just proves my point its the players not the gear that ruin bgs.

11. where are you getting 20 mins q's?peak times q's are fast like 1-3 mins horde side.
    im on ny time time so when it late for me say 9pm its like 3 am server at that late of time q's slow down for sure but i was still getting bg pops last night without 10 min wait times.

again its not a GS issue is a l2p and afking/botiing issue. botters plan on botting that why they use all the programs = so they can bot, they dont jump inot a bg and say wow my team gear sucks let me go down load botting programs.

like i said gear doe snot make people road fight and leave flags open thats the PLAYERS!other then being bad when your team is down 4 bases to 1 in ab why would 99% of the team fight on bs bridge now where near a flag?its pointless!half these people dont even buff and alot sit in stealth and watch other players fight then run off and afk in another spot.

yesterday in ab i called out a druid for afking at farm his stats was something like 4k damage and 5 k healing he never moved called incs or buffed anyone.what happens?i tell the team to report him afk but the team was so ******ed they did not know how or were afk themselves. so now i got to get trolled by this afking druid telling the team to report me afk when i was 15-1....

i can give 1000's examples like this and it just proves my point its the players not the gear that ruin bgs.
    https://prnt.sc/kdjux9
    https://prnt.sc/kdjwh8
    some dudes who havent quit yet telling me that they had 27+min eots que today at horde (today is eots daily), so ye...1-3min que...nice joke
    Edited: September 25, 2018

12. I'm talkin about roughly 9pm pacific time, i realize this is anti-peak hours for this server
    Used to be fine though until few months ago and getting worse every week