1. Can a new player get started here?

Like the title says. I am currently leveling a Tankadin, but every guild I see advertising is already in SWP. Do I have any hope of finding an entry level guild for Kara and such, or am I SOL?

2. Good day, sir, fish!

Trust me, you will find what you seek, no offense but instead of asking here for opinions you just have to work your *** off out there, right?
    It will come to you sooner or later, don't worry. :)

/edit
    I mean, don't ask if you can find something, go and find it. You bet it works just as simple as that. :)

/edit#2
    Second edit because I have wonderful mood, also apply it to your life. Profit. Have a nice day, fisherman
    Edited: September 22, 2018

3. Hi. Yes there are guilds still just starting up and recruiting for Kara. Is your character horde or alliance? If you're horde Vermicious Knids is recruiting a tank currently. We raid Friday and Sunday 8pm-12am EST. If you're interested let us know. You can whisper either jomei or moontang for more information

4. Ashere, I’m Alliance, but thanks for the offer.

Eskox, was just curious, as I’ve run across only a couple of people leveling up, and all the guilds I’ve seen recruiting are in SWP. I imagine this server has been out for a while, but it’s good to know I can still do the entry level raids.

5. U shouldn't have troubles to find a guild.
    Just tell them that u played Conker’s Bad Fur Day, the best game that has ever been created. ;-)

6. You are able to find groups as long as you play horde. Ally is dead.
    And it is worth trying to start playing here, since there are no any other TBC server with population >100ppl

7. Alliance is dead here? Do you have any numbers breakdowns?

What a shame. I was planning on Palltanking, to. Oh well, I suppose I can roll a Belf girl and have something enjoyable to look at while I level my way to being a ret pally @ 70.

8. Alliance is dead here? Do you have any numbers breakdowns?
    There are way more horde players on the realm but alliance is far from dead.
    Here u can see the faction ratio: https://www.warmane.com/information

9. if you don't play during euro evenings: i'd avoid Ally for pve, and horde for pvp

10. Euro evenings are what, middle of the day in NA?

That’s cool. I come from the top guild on a classic EQ server, so I’m used to playing at odd hours.