1. Can't see ICC portal once i enter ICC Zone

For example, when im in zone "The Court of Bones" (nexto to zone "Icecrown Citadel") and the enter the zone "Icecrown Citadel", everything disappears. The mobs disappears, everyone in my raid group disappears (even when im not in a group everything disappears) and the portal disappears, therefore i cannot enter :/. I've never had that problem before and i dont know why this is happening as i wanted to help out a ICC REP group with healing.

I dont think my PC is the cause of this as it always run the game in ultra without any problems, however i did try and switch it to low graphics just in case, but i did not help. i tried /reload, however this didnt do anything. I've also tried many options on myself, like "Reset all instances", changing "raid difficulty" and "dungeon difficulty", but still nothing.

I've heard of something like "U r saved", but im not sure how to fix this, it happened to me once on HC FOS too where i cant see anyone, however i could see the portal and enter it.

2. It's something with quests and phasing in Argent Vanguard. Finish those questlines, should fix it.

3. Inside the raid or before you enter the instance?
    If it's inside (you get the ICC loading screen) then you're saved, raids reset on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
    If it's in front of the ICC entrance then it's just phasing but that won't hurt you much, just means you wont get killed while entering.

4. Thanks for the replies guys, helped me out, it was the phasing...i deleted most of the quests and it all came back to normal :*