1. Corin too easy

is Corin Direbrew workig correctly? He is weaker than thrash in FoS and reward 2 eof

2. I think that's the point of an event. U can't make a single dungeon boss hard, no matter what u do :D

3. I mean. Look at the item levels he drops. He's not supposed to be as hard as FoS trash. Not to mention in WotlK they never updated him to have better items/higher HP and damage. He was easy back in the day too, but now with everyone extremely overgearred for it, hes super easy.

4. I think that's the point of an event. U can't make a single dungeon boss hard, no matter what u do :D
    Of course you can make it hard, there's plenty of evidence of that in Outland. :)
    Direbrew's drop is trash, no harm's done in any way.
    As an off-topic, did anyone see a mount drop?
    Edited: September 24, 2018

5. I mean. Look at the item levels he drops. He's not supposed to be as hard as FoS trash. Not to mention in WotlK they never updated him to have better items/higher HP and damage. He was easy back in the day too, but now with everyone extremely overgearred for it, hes super easy.
    Over-geared people aren't supposed to pay much attention to trash drops, right? What does it matter if it's easy or not, if it's the way it is supposed to be? If you are geared enough for IcC25hc, RS25 or whatever raid you may come up with, just attend some of them and stay out of Direbrew's way.

6. Over-geared people aren't supposed to pay much attention to trash drops, right? What does it matter if it's easy or not, if it's the way it is supposed to be? If you are geared enough for IcC25hc, RS25 or whatever raid you may come up with, just attend some of them and stay out of Direbrew's way.
    What are you on about? I'm saying compared to when he was updated in 3.2 he was harder than he is in 3.3.5a, especially with how geared people here are. Thats why its so easy.

7. I actually got brewfest kodo from the very first time ;>)

Only techno

8. As an off-topic, did anyone see a mount drop?
    From Coren? No. From satchel? Yeah.. both.. at the same time..

9. yes but where do u find him? google told me he is in blackrock moutain but this is a low level dungoen right?

10. Event dungeon. open RDF queue and select Coren Direbrew there.