1. How PVP is it?

I mostly prefer PVE, but this seems like a good server with a large base. I once played on a PVP server, but it kinda sucked because one faction would gather around a flight path dropoff point and gank the other faction as they'd arrive. Same at the respawn point. Constantly running from people isn't my idea of a fun time. Is there a way to unmark yourself for PVP?

2. I mostly prefer PVE, but this seems like a good server with a large base. I once played on a PVP server, but it kinda sucked because one faction would gather around a flight path dropoff point and gank the other faction as they'd arrive. Same at the respawn point. Constantly running from people isn't my idea of a fun time. Is there a way to unmark yourself for PVP?
    I like the Wpvp scene on Icecrown. Sure some places will have gankers (mainly the notorious places such as STV and hellfire), but rarely did I have to avoid an area because of gankers while levelling, having played both Alliance and Horde.

Nope you can't unflag yourself in the open world, so I would suggest embracing it and viewing it as an extra challenge/level of excitement to keep you alert while questing.

3. Thanks, Morthkon. Appreciate the good info!