1. Characters renamed to random names after being away

Hello, I'm a warmane player since good old molten days. When it was renamed to Warmane I took the names I wanted, now I'm coming back after beeing away for 2 whole years and my characters have been renamed to some random names that I deffenetly didn't chose. Except one?? Why this has happened and can I get the names I want without donating?
    Ps
    There's even one nameless character...?

https://imgur.com/a/RQ6C2hB
    Edited: September 24, 2018

2. Your characters most likely lost names because of inactivity. Someone else must have logged on your account and given them new names to log on them. Change your password and consider enabling 2 step authentication to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you want to change character names, you can use Services > Character Rename. There isn't really anything else you can do about it.

3. Your characters most likely lost names because of inactivity. Someone else must have logged on your account and given them new names to log on them. Change your password and consider enabling 2 step authentication to make sure it doesn't happen again. If you want to change character names, you can use Services > Character Rename. There isn't really anything else you can do about it.
    1. Here you can see the original names and that they we're not changed by anyone. The names were not that popular anyway...

2. Account history does not show any other logins. So nobody else logged in my account.

3. Let's say I donated for name changes and what would stop the names from changing again??

4. My only explaination- I had the highest play time on the character who's name didn't change and because of the low play time for other characters the names we're randoomly changed by server even thought I'm a premium user...

4. 1. Here you can see the original names and that they we're not changed by anyone. The names were not that popular anyway...

2. Account history does not show any other logins. So nobody else logged in my account.

3. Let's say I donated for name changes and what would stop the names from changing again??

4. My only explaination- I had the highest play time on the character who's name didn't change and because of the low play time for other characters the names we're randoomly changed by server even thought I'm a premium user...
    1. It has nothing to do with the previous names. During cleanup, inactive characters got their names removed. To log in, new names had to be chosen.
    2. Account history does not show ingame logins. If names were reset during cleanup, new ones had to be chosen in game. With no need to log on website.
    3. 2 step authentication will prevent it from happening again.
    4. That was probably the character you had used most recently before the cleanup so it didn't meet the requirements to be considered inactive and have its name removed.

5. 1. It has nothing to do with the previous names. During cleanup, inactive characters got their names removed. To log in, new names had to be chosen.
    2. Account history does not show ingame logins. If names were reset during cleanup, new ones had to be chosen in game. With no need to log on website.
    3. 2 step authentication will prevent it from happening again.
    4. That was probably the character you had used most recently before the cleanup so it didn't meet the requirements to be considered inactive and have its name removed.

1. I did not have that option to choose a new name.

3. How 2 step authentification will prevent inactivity name removal? And most importantly there was no option for me to chose a new name.

4. When I quit I was using all of them as I'm still gearing them up and using different professions so the longest time difference could be a day.

5. The only rational thing that I can take from what you've said is ''inactive character name cleanup'' that I've never fuc*king hear of happening and I was playing for 5 years before I quit in 2016 end . Also believe premium accounts shouldnt be affected if they are innactive.

Please stop collecting posts if you do not know what happened or how to help.

6. 1. Because someone else had already used it.
    3. It won't. It will prevent others from using your account. To avoid losing names, log on your chars more than once a year.
    4. Then maybe your main char somehow got skipped. I don't have a good explanation for that but I think I have heard about similar cases before.
    5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=372953

Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed.
    Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.
    Premium accounts were not excluded from that.

Please stop collecting posts if you do not know what happened or how to help.
    If you want help, make a support ticket on website here. But they usually don't hand out free name changes so I don't know how they could help you.

Which part still makes you think that I don't know what happened?
    Edited: September 25, 2018

7. his replies are accurate. if you don't want help from forum users then open a ticket on the website or send an email to [email protected]

8. 1. Because someone else had already used it.
    3. It won't. It will prevent others from using your account. To avoid losing names, log on your chars more than once a year.
    4. Then maybe your main char somehow got skipped. I don't have a good explanation for that but I think I have heard about similar cases before.
    5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=372953

Premium accounts were not excluded from that.

If you want help, make a support ticket on website here. But they usually don't hand out free name changes so I don't know how they could help you.

Which part still makes you think that I don't know what happened?
    Thank you, Now I have a better understanding of what happened and what to do next. I will make the support ticket as I still don't know how can the names can be chosen randomly by themselves, I strongly doubt that someone logged my account to get the names that we're not that rare and left. Gold,gems and everything else is untuched.

Sorry about beeing rude, I just thought someone would help me here.