Hi my character name is Jmgaming. I did brewfest event with a group of guys. The holy paladin in the group said to us he was reserving the attack power trinket because his main spec pvp is retribution. Now I did my event quest on my mage and then I asked them to join on my shaman. I joined on my shaman and we killed the boss. They healing trinket dropped. My main spec on shaman is enhancement. I asked the paladin in party chat if I could need on the trinket for offspec since his offspec was healing too. Since he alredy got the trinket he wanted and nobody awnsered me I had 1 second left to take action or lose chance to get it for my offspec healing. Now that I pressed need and I saw the paladin needed on it too... I felt bad for him since I didn't know he needed nobody awnsered me. The paladin said he would get my account banned. I apologized rapidly to him and said I would give him all my character's quest untill he get the same trinket back. He asked for 500g cause he said the trinket was worth 500g. I said I would give him that if he doesn't proceed to get me banned. I did not mean to ninja and I don't see my action as ninja since I didn't know he needed it and nobody was awnsering me when I said can I need for offspec aswell.

Please help me out on this. I want to get an arrangement with Keltho to give him the trinket anyway possible with GM assistance. Also I can give him 500golds in game like he asked in order to avoid a ban that I don't think I diserve anyway.

Thank you for your support and time.