1. [H] Vermicous Knids - US / Horde / PVE Guild recruiting

Vermicous Knids is looking for new members to fill our raid roster with. We are currently progressing into T4 content with an intent to go as far as we can. Our raid leaders have extensive experience in live going back to vanilla and just want to enjoy their favorite expansion. Currently we are opening recruitment to all classes with an emphasis on tanks and healers.

Things you need to know/should have if you want to join up and raid with us:
    - We raid 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (12 AM - 4 AM server time) on Fridays and Sundays.
    - Show to up to the raids on time with the correct consumables. Having to miss out on a raid because of a legit reason is fine, not showing up and not posting on our discord that you can’t come is not ok.
    - You must have a good idea of the fights as we go into them. We are a progression guild. We do explanations and give time to watch videos before a new fight, but knowing what you’re doing is a vital part of what we do.
    - You must have a good attitude while raiding, and if that means not talking in discord that’s just fine. We like to keep our raids relaxed and fun, a happy raider is an efficient raider. :D
    - You must be able to accept criticism and assist your fellow players.

For further information, you can contact us in game:

- Jomei
    - Gertha
    - Schlotzky
    - Malexia
    - Moontang
    - Whangdoodle
    - Gentlemanjim
    Edited: September 25, 2018

2. Is it a guild requirement to yell SCRAM before every boss encounter? It should be.

3. haha we can definitely take that under advisement. Thanks for the bump! We're still looking for more recruits. Fresh and soon to be 70's welcome!

4. Howdy! I'm a holy priest that just hit 70 yesterday and was looking up guilds starting T4 progression! Will try and reach you guys today.
    Edited: October 1, 2018

5. That's great to hear. Just whisper one of us and we can toss an invite out. Recruitment has been going amazing so far! As such we do have to adjust our recruitment needs. For now we have all the holy priests we need but are still looking for more resto shamans/druids and holy pallies! Everything else has remained the same in terms of our open recruitment. As a guild we are now 5/11 in kara with more gear dropping each week! Thank you everyone who has seen this post or seen me spamming our recruitment thread on jomei. It has been great to see this guild grow in such a short amount of time.

6. Bump! 6/11 Kara now! Still looking for more people especially tanks and healers. We are starting to work on our second Kara group presently. Whisper us if you want to be part of the progression and fun!

7. Hello guys,

I just rolled a pally here, my first toon, and plan on raiding as holy. I am lvl 22 atm, what lvl do I need to be at to join you guys?

8. We do not have a level requirement so you’re free to join right now. Just whisper one of us in game and we can toss you an invite. 😄