1. buying a character

hello

i started wow like 13 years ago when things where nice and then WOD was forced upon us and that was it for me. i really really liked TBC .

Now i played abit on Outland server and i liked it too . but i don't have time to get geared up before going for raiding which takes seriously long time.

i wanted to ask if i want to buy a character how does it work and my problem is i cant use Mint in my country to donate to get coin so
    is there any other way ?

i also want to know how does it work do i get account details to login or does char gets permanent transfer to my account?

someone please help me with coins . the only method i have of donating is maybe western union. will that work ?

i want to buy full T6 Dwarf Priest. and i understand it will cost about $300 to $400 and i am wiling to pay for that as long as i know it will not be a scam .

will be waiting for reply.

2. hello

i started wow like 13 years ago when things where nice and then WOD was forced upon us and that was it for me. i really really liked TBC .

Now i played abit on Outland server and i liked it too . but i don't have time to get geared up before going for raiding which takes seriously long time.

i wanted to ask if i want to buy a character how does it work and my problem is i cant use Mint in my country to donate to get coin so
    is there any other way ?

i also want to know how does it work do i get account details to login or does char gets permanent transfer to my account?

someone please help me with coins . the only method i have of donating is maybe western union. will that work ?

i want to buy full T6 Dwarf Priest. and i understand it will cost about $300 to $400 and i am wiling to pay for that as long as i know it will not be a scam .

will be waiting for reply.
    Once you buy char from marketplace, it will be automaticly transfer to your account.
    There is 0 chance of scam because warmane is "middle man" in that trade.
    Not sure for western unionion, see if payment wall support it.