1. it's impossible to gear hunt

Hello

my hunt is 5.9 gs (event if i dont like to use gs it can sometime be a good indicator)

the only geari can change are trinket and weapon, and get icc 25 hc gears. Because i can not go to icc 25 with my 5K9 gs i must wait to loot beter tricket or better weapon ... AND ITS GONNA TAKE YEARS

im so mad im stuck at this gear lvl for like 3 or 4 month the time i'm gonna need to find the 3 or 4 item which make me go to 6K1+ gs...

2. Because i can not go to icc 25 with my 5K9 gs...
    Why can't you go to icc 25 with 5.9k gs?

3. i can go icc 25Nm, but the only thing i need there are: the DBS tricket, a 2H weapon.. even with the 2H weapond i'll still be 6K MAXIMUM

So i need the tricket if i want to go to icc 25H. I also need lich king bow but 99% of the raid dont kill LK so...

4. What's impossible is finding a guild with that attitude, no wonder you're stuck.

5. Hello

my hunt is 5.9 gs (event if i dont like to use gs it can sometime be a good indicator)

the only geari can change are trinket and weapon, and get icc 25 hc gears. Because i can not go to icc 25 with my 5K9 gs i must wait to loot beter tricket or better weapon ... AND ITS GONNA TAKE YEARS

im so mad im stuck at this gear lvl for like 3 or 4 month the time i'm gonna need to find the 3 or 4 item which make me go to 6K1+ gs...
    If you are 5.9k GS then you absolutely can upgrade some of your gear.Warrrowgar,Gunship,Festergut are extremely easy to kill on HC and many pugs do them.All of them have 277ilv gear that is good for hunter,including weapons.

Also Obviously if you are looking for 25HC ICC progression you have to find a guild,you are never gonna clear it,aside of few easy bosses,with pugs.5.9k gs is more then enough to get into a guild who is on HC progression.

And the most easy and simple way to get BIS weapons is to just go farm gold,sell it on trade market for coins and just but LK HC weapons.its something like 50k gold per piece.

6. guild want 6K2 to go icc 25 hc....

i'll do like everyone i'll buy gear on the website youhou...

7. That's complete bull****. I've geared 4 of my chars over 6.2k without buying stuff. You being lazy or incompetent is something else, don't discourage other players from doing the same.
    You don't sound like you're having much fun in the game, and that should be the point of games afaik.
    Get into a guild that's doing 25HC then, if they see you're good, they'll pop you in a 25HC alt run. Or get into a guild doing 25NM, after they all gear up they'll do more HC bosses and there's your chance to gear up.

8. yes but its gonna take month

i started to play 3 week ago i dont want to wait 4 Month to go from 5K9 to 6K1/2!!!!!

9. yes but its gonna take month

i started to play 3 week ago i dont want to wait 4 Month to go from 5K9 to 6K1/2!!!!!
    That's how it works. And after that, getting from 6.2 to BiS can take years even if you clear all 25hc every week.

So if your interest is only to get gear I suggest donating or farming gold, that will be faster.

P.S.
    Guilds are always looking for good hunters who can do their job. And I doubt you get rejected by guilds because your gear. So look into it.
    Edited: September 26, 2018

10. yes but its gonna take month

Ok you seem to have wrong impression for the gear progression.There is a Threshold i will say its 5.8k-6k gs,with that you are should be able to do all of the content in the game.After that Threshold progression slow down a lot.If you have problem with pushing 5.9 to 6.1k gs, what will happen when you have to push from 6.3 to 6.5 for example?That will take months to do.If gear progression is main thing you seen in WOW then there will be very little for you to do and will take very long time.

As for Weapons yes buying them with coins if best way because most likely,just like 99.9% of players on this server, you will never kill LK25HC.
    Edited: September 26, 2018