1. WOTLK: Low dps high GS

is this normal dps for my gs?
    Is rawr an accurate way to gear up or is it trash?

My DPS in raids is anywhere from 4.5k-5k at 5.1k gs

my rotation is high rupture, (SnD at 2-3, rupture at 4-5, evis with any extra cp)

Heres my armory page:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Rawr is telling me to gem AP or crit + AP into all my gear and basically ignores ARP gemming into gear. I'm at ARP soft cap with needle encrusted + banner of victory (1224 ARP). Crit is hovering around 43% unbuffed. My hit rating is too high at 16%, ungemmed. The guide im reading on combat rogues (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332641) differs from what Rawr states. I need some help

thanks
    Edited: September 25, 2018

2. Re-gem from Agi/AP into ArP. Ignore blue slots, except for the one that you need to activate your meta, where you should put Nightmare Tear. If you want to stay QCQ, then get the dagger from FoS/PoS trash. Otherwise, get Nighttime from FoS Hc and re-spec to sword/axe spec. Red slots should be pure ArP, blues should be pure ArP, yellows should be pure ArP except for when you're at the hard-cap, at which point you should use agi + hit. If you do all this, I can promise you that your DPS will increase substantially.

Gemming ArP with NES is not a loss of DPS because you will benefit from it in the time when NES is down, which is most of the time.

As for the rest of your gear: get the EoF cloak (2nd BiS), get the EoF gloves (2nd BiS), get LW crafted legs (2nd BiS), get Marrow25 boots (BiS), get the EoT thrown weapon (best before ICC). You can go without T10 set4 because you have Ikfirus, which gives you the expertise which you would otherwise get from the legs. Get DBW/STS from the vote shop - it's much easier and less stressful getting them that way than through raiding.

Source: I wrote the other combat guide.
    Edited: September 26, 2018

3. Hi,

ignore most of the things that taralej said..

- Change your APR gems for 20 agi(red, blue slots), 10 agi 10 crit for yellow ones. Get also +10 stats gem
    - Fix your talents - see my guide for that
    - Get agility elixirs and food
    - Get all the agility enchants (hands, feet, berserkers on weapons)
    - Get an axe/sword as MH or a fast dagger/fist on OH (change spec accordingly)

Assuming your rotation is fine the above should boost your dps quite a lot. Better dps will come with better gear.
    You can also play around AP + haste gemming. Either agility or ap/haste gem set is really good in low tier gear.
    Also don't worry bout the high hit rating, it's not that bad at all.

Oh and rawr is terribad for rogues. Go with the sheets which i've uploaded.

Cheers

p.s ik that the guide could use a update regarding what i said, will do it sometime in the future. It's just some extra cheezy stuff :p
    Edited: September 26, 2018

4. Would be nice if you could stop trolling the rogue section, Fluffy. His gems are exactly like you said now. His talents are okay. He probably uses elixirs and food.

You're basically telling him "assuming you continue doing what you're doing right now, your DPS should rise quite a bit"...?

5. Would be nice if you could stop trolling the rogue section, Fluffy. His gems are exactly like you said now. His talents are okay. He probably uses elixirs and food.

You're basically telling him "assuming you continue doing what you're doing right now, your DPS should rise quite a bit"...?
    http://prntscr.com/kzapjv

Ok

6. Wow, he has like 3-4 mixed/ArP gems (probably changed after he saw my reply). I was so wrong. Kill me.

@ OP and on topic, getting the HoR Hc boots is a good move. Next up, put an enchant on them, try to get Nighttime from FoS Hc, respec to axe/sword spec, put Berserker on both weapons. Then come the EoF cloak and EoT thrown. Your DPS should be fixed by then and you should also switch to low Rupture at that point.

I'm still insisting on buying DBW/STS if possible. You need both of those trinkets and they're both a freaking pain in the *** to get via raiding.