1. why is this not a TOS violation (video)

This player bakalar has about 15 other characters following him around, obviously multiboxing which is not against the rules. But isnt it a little suspicious that they all jump, attack, mount, transform all at the exact same time? Surely there is a bot or scripting language involved. There are threads complaining about him on this forum doing the exact same thing in BG's and towns. Is this really ok? So If I buy 20 accounts and multibox and go around wiping out entire towns for hours and days at a time, a GM is not going to do jack to me either?

https://streamable.com/ibpc2

2. it's a multiboxing program that sends keystrokes to multiple clients. every boxer uses one and it's perfectly fine. get over it.

3. It's also allowed on retail, although Blizzard disabled the player follow function in PVP combat for Battle for Azeroth, I believe.

However, this is a Wrath private server, and it was allowed in retail Wrath like it is now. That being said, I will state that I'm not so keen on multiboxing in PVP, especially given how easy it is to set up multiple accounts for it here compared to retail.

That also being said, this shall be linked to the drinking game section of Discord. Congratulations!