1. Farewell! FUN ON SATURDAY

I'm back for a short period, xfered to alliance with the 40 twink to stalk the more populated horde. Be on the look out for Bangalash! http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Edited: June 13, 2019 Reason: Back for a week or two to play with a friend

2. Hey interesting read! Hope you find something good to fill all the free time with! I get the same with wow, get really into it and addicted all over then poof its gone again :)

Won't be on the hunt for you but good luck in whatever you do next!

3. Back back back
    Edited: June 17, 2019 Reason: IM BACK lol

4. I think many of us share your story. I was playing BFA recently and just quit (mostly because the game lacks depth). The thing that keeps me interested in WOW is the social aspect. Retail wow is devoid of that. In my first few hours of leveling I met a guy and we leveled together chatting.

5. I will be there.
    Add me. gorks
    God bless
    Edited: September 30, 2018

6. Well at least theres some players here on warmane like me who played since vanilla retail!
    I wish you the best of luck in life and getting something els to do! :)

What ive said many many times over the years is the now im quitting for good! For some reason i just end up getting back to wow privateservers to relive that Vanilla, TBC og Wotlk experiance again endless times, each time it just gets booring faster.

Gl with your life!

- Art