1. [TBC] Multiboxing Chess Event?

Hi all you cool people. Just wondering if anybody has successfully multiboxed the Karazhan Chess Event on the Outland server. I tried it a few times today and discovered it's definitely NOT scripted the way retail was (which was easily solo-able). Any tips to share? Many thanks!

2. Could you video how it works for my curiosity?

3. Could you video how it works for my curiosity?
    I faced similar problem on Icecrown
    > opposite pawns run automatically very quickly
    > when you leave your chessman it stops dealing chosen spell

4. I once tried chess with 3 ppl and we had no chance (tried like 5 times). It's just not worth the struggle rather go on with Zul'aman.

5. Could you video how it works for my curiosity?
    Google Warmane Chess Event and you'll find a few videos of how the fight goes. But yeah in a nutshell it seems the biggest problem is that the units don't use abilities unless you actually manually press them, in contrast with retail where if you weren't controlling a unit the AI would still play it for you. That, and the AI seems way more ruthless in that all the enemy units rush forward and cleave everything with way better efficiency than retail, such that it's difficult/impossible for a multiboxer to keep up.

I'm pretty disappointed. I was having such a grand time working my team up through the raid, only to reach this unforeseen screeching halt right before Prince.

*Sadface*

Guess I'll start seeing what ZA bosses I might be able to handle, although other than Bear boss they seem extremely daunting.

6. Guess I'll start seeing what ZA bosses I might be able to handle, although other than Bear boss they seem extremely daunting.
    I was in Zul'Aman 4 weeks ago and Halazzi was bugged.
    However Nalorrak (Bear) is quite easy. Akilzon and Janalai have to be burst down quickly.