Hi guys. Sooooo...there's no idea coming up about trying to repopulate the Neltharion realm? I've played there in the last 2 years...I have to say...there are very few private servers out there carrying a Cataclysm Realm which, if you ask me, it's a very nice expansion...and...to be honest, you guys have done a beautiful job keeping it working properly. At least for the dungeons and the raid instances.

In my last week of playing @ Neltharion...there were 40 players online...you know...........we were still able to DS10HC with no wipe :D we did it.

Now :) I hope you guys have something positive in mind involving that particular realm. We don't need Trivia or hide'n'seek events there. We need the functionality of the dungeons/raids. The rdf to work properly (I've never seen the rdf to actually work there) and we...the players...will do the rest in repopulating the realm.

So...maybe I'll start a petition to make you change your minds. ^^ I love that realm, just like the way it was, if you can make it juuuuuuuust a little better...I promise that many of us will go back there. They are very fond of that realm, of their highly overpowered characters, of Dragon Soul, the cata dungeons etc. I can say I know that better than you, because I was in most of the guilds there.

With all due respect, Agathe (one of the realm's best healers). ^^