1. BloodFury VS Berserking

Orc VS troll for a BiS fury war? Thoughts and why? I'm tauren atm.

2. Orc by far.
    Since SM is an axe, you dont have to put extra expertise as orc. Also atkpower goes perfectly with every other buff and it shines with haste buffs and extra crit. While troll haste is "one more autoattack" if timed good and not wasted with other haste buffs like bl and it has to be crit else its even lower.
    Edited: September 26, 2018

3. Troll simmed out ahead for me the last time I checked. It's probably something that will vary based on variables like fight duration.

At BiS, you get very little use out of the Orc expertise racial. When it comes to Stat Weights, the 20% Haste racial demolishes the AP from the Orc racial.

Orc by far.
    Since SM is an axe, you dont have to put extra expertise as orc. Also atkpower goes perfectly with every other buff and it shines with haste buffs and extra crit. While troll haste is "one more autoattack" if timed good and not wasted with other haste buffs like bl and it has to be crit else its even lower.
    Most of this is misguided. You're intuitively placing a higher emphasis on AP because it more easily feels like a tangible gain. In reality, your secondary stats have great value too. That's why you use the concept of equivalence points or stat weights to compare haste or crit to AP. You don't make a decision from something that sounds logical to you but has no real basis in math along the lines of "AP will always increase your damage, haste or crit might or might not increase it".

Troll Haste also isn't wasted under BL. It's even more over-powered under the effect of BL and things like Potion of Speed/Hyperspeed Accelerators. Haste effects stack multiplicatively; you get more out of Haste CDs by stacking them instead of staggering them. Your auto-attacks aren't limited by any kind of GCD (something that might be a concern for casters). A couple more Slam procs might end up getting over-written but ultimately this isn't significant enough on its own to overcome the gain from Haste stacking.
    Edited: September 26, 2018

4. Troll simmed out ahead for me the last time I checked. It's probably something that will vary based on variables like fight duration.

At BiS, you get very little use out of the Orc expertise racial. When it comes to Stat Weights, the 20% Haste racial demolishes the AP from the Orc racial.

Most of this is misguided. You're intuitively placing a higher emphasis on AP because it more easily feels like a tangible gain. In reality, your secondary stats have great value too. That's why you use the concept of equivalence points or stat weights to compare haste or crit to AP. You don't make a decision from something that sounds logical to you but has no real basis in math along the lines of "AP will always increase your damage, haste or crit might or might not increase it".

Troll Haste also isn't wasted under BL. It's even more over-powered under the effect of BL and things like Potion of Speed/Hyperspeed Accelerators. Haste effects stack multiplicatively; you get more out of Haste CDs by stacking them instead of staggering them. Your auto-attacks aren't limited by any kind of GCD (something that might be a concern for casters). A couple more Slam procs might end up getting over-written but ultimately this isn't significant enough on its own to overcome the gain from Haste stacking.
    I'm going troll, end of discussion, thanks!