1. I don't really like transmog usually, but the idea of it on a TBC server is fascinating to me... I would really like to have it honestly, after some thought. If I can transmog my SWP gear into T6 to make it look way better I'd love to be able to do that since I prefer the look of it... Only after all the content has released and most the gear is on the shop though.

2. If they do, which I hope they do not, then at least they should make it so we can see the hp of people. One of the reason it doesn't matter quite as much on the wotlk real is that if you see a Ret pally in vanilla mog with 35k hp you know he is wearing a full wrathful. On tbc however its a bit different and one really need to pay attention to his opponent's gear to know what to expect. Making it invisible through tmog would turn pvp encounter into something that doesn't feel TBC like. So in that sense might as well just allow to see the hp if it comes to that.

3. The fact that most of you want t-mog so bad just proves my point that 90% of you never played retail TBC.

Also Warmane won't implement this just because 6 bored ppl on forum want it, thank god.

4. They will implement it my friend and we are not only 6 people there are so many others that really want it so either you like it or not we will most likely get it just how we did on WotLK. And also on retail we didn't have cash shop or dual spec too so don't bring up retail as an excuse because you just want this server to be 'blizzlike'. Like that other guy told you a little customization on our character's looks with transmog won't hurt at all , it would only just make it cooler.

5. If they do, which I hope they do not, then at least they should make it so we can see the hp of people. One of the reason it doesn't matter quite as much on the wotlk real is that if you see a Ret pally in vanilla mog with 35k hp you know he is wearing a full wrathful. On tbc however its a bit different and one really need to pay attention to his opponent's gear to know what to expect. Making it invisible through tmog would turn pvp encounter into something that doesn't feel TBC like. So in that sense might as well just allow to see the hp if it comes to that.

Lol come on dude, everyone in arenas above 1550 is geared, everyone geared in BGs you know by name anyway

6. They will implement it my friend and we are not only 6 people there are so many others that really want it so either you like it or not we will most likely get it just how we did on WotLK. And also on retail we didn't have cash shop or dual spec too so don't bring up retail as an excuse because you just want this server to be 'blizzlike'. Like that other guy told you a little customization on our character's looks with transmog won't hurt at all , it would only just make it cooler.
    I don't think they will implement it buddy but we will see. Just because you and your buddies here want tmog doesn't mean the whole server want it.

Also just because this realm has a cash shop doesn't mean it now needs all the other features in the world. Lets have insta 70 and flying anywhere just cause "It would be cooler" and cause we already have a cash shop.

You said "many other that really want" tmog, well I also know many others that don't want tmog on TBC what now? And btw that toggle on and off for tmog is working really well on wotlk.

Now please go back to playing Cata if you don't like how TBC works, or even better I think BFA is just the right expansion for you.

7. I don't play Cata or MoP or WoD because i never liked those expansions. I did like Legion though but i can't really say anything for BfA yet. Anyway the thing is im a TBC & WotLK fan those are my favorite expansions and yeah i do find transmog cool for TBC just like i do find it for WotLK too, it doesn't change anything in my opinion and also there is no toggle on and off for transmog on WotLK. It started the same way there too when they announced transmog on WotLK many people like you didn't want it at all they were upset about it but many others did and at the end they did implemented it.

8. The fact that most of you want t-mog so bad just proves my point that 90% of you never played retail TBC.
    Oh, Really? Then how does it come that I started on retail back in vanilla and played there until wotlk and at the same time I'm the creator of this thread here?
    Seems like not every WoW veteran shares ur point of view.

Also, there is a huge difference between tmog and flying in the old world.
    Tmog is just a cosmetic thing while the other destroyed wpvp in citys and what not.

U have to understand that, different like on retail, this realm will stay on the current patch forever and soon all the remaining content is released. Its only a matter of time until ppl gonna be fully decked out and become bored. Then its good to have tmog to give players something to do like doing old raids and farming scrolls.

9. also there is no toggle on and off for transmog on WotLK.
    I was being sarcastic. I will use *SARCASM* sign next time so you can see it.

10. Unfortunately TBC/Vanilla doesn't have very much cool armors yet, so I don't really see a point in this... But if they do -- I won't care. I'm fine with my t6 looks...

11. Unfortunately TBC/Vanilla doesn't have very much cool armors yet, so I don't really see a point in this... But if they do -- I won't care. I'm fine with my t6 looks...
    what?most people tend to say TBC has the best looking sets in wow

12. Any news from the staff about xmog?

First 12