1. Its time to implement wotlk like Tmog!

Because my heart was bleeding when I had to replace the awesome looking vengeful gladi set with ugly brutal pieces.

2. Tmog was a mistake. It ruined gear appearance meaning anything. The second it came to be it turned the game into a fashion show. Seeing someone in the highest tier gear should mean something.

3. ^ Transmog ruined WoW.

edit: btw does it really matter how you look like as long as you terrify people?
    Edited: September 27, 2018

4. edit: btw does it really matter how you look like as long as you terrify people?
    Yes, it does matter to many players how their character looks like.

In addition there a few more things that speak for tmog:
    - Gives fully decked out players smth to do such as farming old content and Scroll of Deceptions (assuming they would make tmog work like in wotlk).
    - Increases donations for Warmane.
    - Option to toggle tmog off via the character panel for those who do not wish to use it and therefore making all arguments against tmog obsolete.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

5. Seeing someone in the highest tier gear should mean something.
    Epics already don't mean anything on a server with an item shop, so who cares? bring on the transmog

6. Yes please! Bring on the transmog it would be great!

7. Because my heart was bleeding when I had to replace the awesome looking vengeful gladi set with ugly brutal pieces.
    i asked the devs this question in the "ask the staff" section a while back and they said it might be something they do after outland is complete.

8. Let's gooo already we want transmog on outland please!!! :D

9. If they implement transmog on outland, i hope we can at least toggle it on or off for those who don't wish to see it at all.

10. - Option to toggle tmog off via the character panel for those who do not wish to use it and therefore making all arguments against tmog obsolete.
    we've been waiting for that since tmog came out for wotlk. afaik it still isn't a thing.

11. I would personally love to have transmog on outland, it will make tbc a lot more cooler.

12. Play retail if u want tmog, by making a TBC realm Warmane wanted to give players a TBC EXPERIENCE... without transmog, without pet battles, without flying in Azeroth, without Garrisons.

If you want any of those you need to go to another realm. But what am I even talking about, 90% of you probably didn't even play retail TBC, you're just here cause you don't have the money for retail.

13. by making a TBC realm Warmane wanted to give players a TBC EXPERIENCE... without transmog, without pet battles, without flying in Azeroth, without Garrisons.
    The same can be said about Wotlk and Warmane still implemented tmog there.
    I guess its only a matter of time until we will also get tmog on TBC. Hopefully this time with a option to toggle it off so everybody is happy.

14. Play retail if u want tmog, by making a TBC realm Warmane wanted to give players a TBC EXPERIENCE... without transmog, without pet battles, without flying in Azeroth, without Garrisons.

If you want any of those you need to go to another realm. But what am I even talking about, 90% of you probably didn't even play retail TBC, you're just here cause you don't have the money for retail.
    LOl tbc retail didn't have a cash shop where every single char had Cata's edge, full S3, apostle of argus, tempestofchaos etc and all looked identical
    a lil originality/customization wouldn't hurt at all

12 Last