1. Gearing as Rogue & best PvP Spec? (Icecrown)

Heya :p

I barely played the "Retail" version back then so i dont really know anything :P since i main Rogue in BFA im going to play rogue here aswell, but I dont really know how to gear up? Ofc im lvl 80 tho :p

Is it just doing heroics and farming the PvP gear after so i can at least do a little bit of damage? or should i do pvp instantly?

+ is there any way to get "okay" weapons without raiding/arena?

What poisons should i use in PvP?

The last question I Have is: Whats the best pvp spec? with most damage / burst output :o

My english is not the best sorry 4 that lul

2. Hey there,

Wanna try to help u out here.

1) If u wanna do both PvE and PvP in general, then I just recommend to do so, do PvE and PvP. More specific, start gearing up with ToC 5 man, FoS - PoS - HoR and later on from around 4,8k - 5,2k gs ToC 10/25 man and with 5,3k gs u can start some ICC 10/25 man alt runs, later one serious runs. RS 10/25 man is a complicated issue, if u don't have experience with this raid I recommend u joining a progress guild. Do at least daily Battlegrounds for extra honor/arena points + weekly arena games (10 games, doesn't matter whether it's win or loss) for arena points. With honor points get your S8 off parts; Arena Points I would save for S8 set gear and use honor points for S6 set gear, tho if u need S7 to proceed to higher 2s arena rating, u might spend some Arena Points for that (Tho, be advised it takes some time to gather Arena Points). Also, do VoA 10/25 man every week for additional PvP + PvE gear.

2) "okay" weapons is really not specific, so it is kinda hard to answer your question. PvP weapons are only available trough Arena, so the way through raiding/some heroic dungeons is way more easier here. Also, once u reached 1k Achivement Points on any char, u can start collecting vote points every day in order to purchase imo "okay" weapons from vote point store (iLvl around 232-239, both PvP and PvE weapons and other stuff).

3) + 4) I would recommend to just read PvP guides here on the warmane homepage. This one here is e.g. for Sub Rogue: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=101498
    Here u can find an assassination PvP guide: https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=164411
    And last but not least, combat PvP: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=76969
    Tho, in PvP most rogues play Sub, only a few play Assassination, almost no one plays Combat due to survivability issues.

Hope this can help.
    Regards

3. If you want to focus pvp and you dislike pve its almost possible to avoid it completely (except trinkets) and maybe starting weapons.

Sub: has the best control out of all specs tho can do huge burst dmg if well geared.. uses OH: Cripling poisons MH: Wound poison for most of the time. tho you can switch to mind-numbing vs some casters

Assassination is better constant dmg than bursts and is less gear dependant to do dmg than other specs. MH: deadly OH: Wound (if I remember correctly)

Combat I haven't played but it depends on CD's too much (IMO) and lacks survivability. not sure about how people poison their weapons for this spec