1. i dont get why youre upset. you seem like the joke here, im just explaining how the token works to skooby.

warmane your lover or something?

2. i dont get why youre upset. you seem like the joke here, im just explaining how the token works to skooby.

warmane your lover or something?
    There is no need to explain it to me i understand how is works.What you seem to completely miss to understand is that when you have start playing the game you had paid for the game,then you have to pay for the new expansion,and no you cant buy it with gold that's against Blizzard TOS and you do it on your own risk.So NO you cannot play retail for free you absolutely have to pay at least first time and then again for each expansion.

Warmane on other hand is 100% free you dont have to pay for anything and sure there may be queue but retail use to have insanely long queue times as well.Back in 2008 when WOTLK was release i had to wait 6 hours in queue to log in for example.

3. well its great that it is indeed 12k players, but how come they cannot increase the slots? will it take to much from the server ?, or maybe it would just get messy with example 20k online ;D imagine Dalaran

4. well its great that it is indeed 12k players, but how come they cannot increase the slots? will it take to much from the server ?, or maybe it would just get messy with example 20k online ;D imagine Dalaran
    Blizzard use to had 3k or 5k server cap back in the days on their WOTLK server and you ask why Warmane cant get 20k?There is limitation man the server already feel way more overpopulated that is suppose to be.

5. thats wrong though too, you just keep blowing out misinformation. sure you have to pay to start it, but you dont even have to spend real money for an xpack. you can transfer the tokens (which you bought with gold) into blizzard currency and buy stuff with it.

so what you completely miss to understand is how the token works and keep trying to lay down your zero knowledge upon me on how retail works.

6. thats wrong though too, you just keep blowing out misinformation. sure you have to pay to start it
    This is the part i care the most.So its not free.

but you dont even have to spend real money for an xpack. you can transfer the tokens (which you bought with gold) into blizzard currency and buy stuff with it.
    I played Retail on and off from 2008 to 2017 mid Legion i have never hear of blizzard currency,they always ask me to pay with your credit card,if i have miss the currency option i am sorry for my mistake but can you please provide me a link to battle.net store where i can see exactly how you transfer your ingame gold into blizzard currency?
    Edited: September 28, 2018

7. This is the part i care the most.So its not free.
    well it doesnt matter if whats that care about most. like i said, i was simply explaining how the token works. its like the whole world has gone insane or something

8. no one gives a **** how retail works. if we did we'd be there.

9. well it doesnt matter if whats that care about most. like i said, i was simply explaining how the token works. its like the whole world has gone insane or something
    Yes it does matter because you and the guy who start the thread are saying that you can play for free on retail,which is absolutely not true,while you have to pay on warmane to play which is also not true..You also give a example how you boost people for gold to buy your token, which is against Blizzard TOS and they actually pursuit guilds who do that in BFA.The other guy even called Warmane donate methods shady,while they have exactly same payment method option as blizzard, your credit/debit card.

If you say something that is a lie people will call you out is that simple.

10. i never said you have to pay to play on warmane, nor did i call its donation shady. (as i said, as i have a million times already it feels. i was correcting you on your misinformation about the token)

and "boosting" *carrying* people isnt against tos, thousands carry and get carried daily, log on any trade and i guarantee you youll find someone offering to carry you through mythic10+ or a raid for gold. for real money it is against ToS, but not for gold. and like i said, gold which can be used to buy blizzard products or play wow for free.

the only one lying is you, i havent said anything bad about warmane, just correcting you on your false information on how retail/blizzard token and ToS works. just stop, seriously, its been like 3 posts in a row where you try to say something that is just flat out wrong. 2 being about the token and now the ToS.

im done trying to educate you, its clear you dont care about the truth considering how readily you are to blurt out misinformation like some kind of narcissist, its embarrassing to be honest.

i wont be coming back to check, but the next time you reply. please for the love of god double check your info. not as a poster, but as a human being. dont be spouting off about things you know nothing about for the rest of your life, makes you look like a dumbass
    Edited: September 28, 2018

11. i have been looking around, and all the donate options are shady as ****. there's just no way its going to happen from my side.
    This makes me curious. Care to explain how they are shady as ****? Because i don't get it

12. Yes it does matter because you and the guy who start the thread are saying that you can play for free on retail,which is absolutely not true
    https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...warcraft-token

This thing can be sold on AH. You still have to pay for the base game.

Or did I misunderstand this whole argument.

13. https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...warcraft-token

This thing can be sold on AH. You still have to pay for the base game.

Or did I misunderstand this whole argument.
    The argument the OP is making was that he is playing retail for free and he is not gonna pay to play private server, then the other guy come saying " yes i also play for free" and explain how he does boosting for gold and then transfer the gold into subscription time and expansion.I never had problems paying for my expansion and subscription so i never know you can convert your gold into blizzard currency and then buy expansion with it,and i addressed and ask for link with info about that 2 posts ago.

My argument is when you start to play the game you will have to pay for the game,the expansion and most likely at least for 1 month subscription.So no you cant play retail for free.Even if you currently buy tokens with gold you have put cash in the past.What is annoying me the most is how the OP is implying waiting in Queue on Warmane is same as Blizzard asking you for subscription.
    Edited: September 29, 2018

14. the icecrown merge was a mistake

First 1234 Last