1. Icecrown wait time

i have now been queued to get into icecrown for about 2 hours, and im still only half way through the queue. is there any plans to etiher open another 7x wotlk realm or increase the capacity of the current one?

2. There are no plans. All you have to do is either donate 10 euros (it gives you the ability to skip the queue) or log in the morning... Or in worst case scenario, play on another realm.

3. im playing retail for free. im not paying to play on a private server. not because i dont want to support them, but because there's the chance they can shut it down and walk away any time they want.
    guess ill just have to wait it out then

4. Well obviously I respect your decision, but remember that it's not monthly- The effect of queue skip will last forever (I don't know if you are aware of this detail)
    Also this project exists for a very long time and it's still very active (12k peak is nuts if you ask me), I doubt it will close anytime soon, but that's me haha

5. Either donate to skip the queue (one time donation for endless queue skips), don't play during peak hour or change to Lordaeron.

im playing retail for free.
    Free? Nothing is free.

6. in retail you can use ingame gold to buy gametime. i dont even bother farming for gold. you make more than enough by just playing and not spending it on stupid stuff. even paid for the expansion that way.

7. i have been looking around, and all the donate options are shady as ****. there's just no way its going to happen from my side.

8. paysafecard is "shady" nice to know

9. Either donate to skip the queue (one time donation for endless queue skips), don't play during peak hour or change to Lordaeron.

Free? Nothing is free.
    Unless of course he's referring to either playing a level 20 twink or is really good at gold farming. Also, donate to skip the queue and you can also get yourself some gold from the Trade section. #warmanedrinkinggame

10. well, actually retail is free for me too. my high end guild just brings in a couple carries and i dont even notice the difference in raids, still one shot everything then get handed a couple tokens worth of gold after raid every week

11. So many people play retail for free,i wonder why they all come and post on Warmane forum.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

12. cause blizz hasnt released legacy server, or wotlk. soon though i hope, soon

13. Regardless of are you currently farming gold on retail for your subscription,you had to at least pay your very first subscription.And if you take a break and come back in few months when your sub is already over you will have to pay again,so no you don't play retail for free.

If 10$ ,that well save you countless hours of waiting in queue,feel like too much money i honestly suggest you to find a job.

i have been looking around, and all the donate options are shady as ****. there's just no way its going to happen from my side.
    O yes all the option are so shady,especially the option to pay with your Visa/Master card.Yes this is very well known shady payment method and absolutely no one in the world use it to shop or pay online correct?
    Just say "i don't wanna donate" and stop making this *****ic excuses.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

14. actually not true, if you have a token in your inventory when you come back from break itll ask if you wish to redeem that. im subbed for so long that even if i did take a break, id still be subbed :v somewhere in 2020, 2023 i wanna say, been so long i forgot the actual date cause i dont have to worry about it

15. hahaha, then leave warmane and go play your sub until "2023" what a joke

123 ... Last