1. Lordaeron or Icecrown

Which realms are better for pvp or pve?

2. With 6k-12k online, Icecrown has the largest WotLK PvP community in any private server. BGs are active almost 24/7 as well as 2v2 and 3v3 arenas. However, you'd have to endure long queues in the evening.

Lordaeron's PvP community, on the other hand, is much smaller but more balanced between factions. Just don't expect to play Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest, as they appear ever once in a blue moon.

For PvE, your choice is relative to your patience and perception of reward. If you seek routine and prefer to pug, join Icecrown. Lordaeron's content is buffed from blizzlike standards, so raids like ICC, OS and Naxx require tedious coordination to succeed. Keep in mind that the generally accepted system of looting here is when pugs only roll for gear after killing the agreed upon boss. So if you can't sit out for long, Icecrown is your choice.

3. ^ Someone knows how much are raids buffed compared to retail? I always thought Lordaeron was 100% blizzlike. Is this the reason people demand crazy GS requirements? Because of the buffed raid content?

4. ^ Someone knows how much are raids buffed compared to retail? I always thought Lordaeron was 100% blizzlike. Is this the reason people demand crazy GS requirements? Because of the buffed raid content?
    Icecrown raids actually demand higher gs requirements, simply because they have more players with lots of gear. Lordaeron raids do have buffs, but the raids arent impossible, you just have to git gud and play and not just wait around for gear to drop.

5. Which realms are better for pvp or pve?
    Just ask yourself "Am I a casual?", if no, start on Lord.

6. for pve u should choose lordaeron.
    and if u dont like donaters in pvp Lordaeron is better for u in pvp as well

7. if you can donate to skip the que play icecrown. if you can't play lord.