1. High skill (and humble :) ) player looking for US friendly PVE Guild

I have played WOW in every expansion and raided top tier content. BFA has disenchanted me with it's ilvl-centric content.

I see that most guilds are Euro focused but are there some that have raid times that are amenable to North America?

I am willing to play almost any faction/class/spec but I would prefer to play Mage.

Generally, if there are any new guilds/groups forming I would love to do that do experience the progression with everyone else. :)

2. Hi. Vermicious Knids is actually doing exactly what you are looking for. Best way to describe us would be dads whose wives tolerate wow lol. We raid two nights a week 8-12am est Friday night's and Sunday night's. Our officers all.have raid leading experience dating back to vanilla. Also we are on the horde side. At the moment we have open recruitment for fresh and soon to be 70s for T4 content With the 5x leveling here it doesn't take long at all to get to 70.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=391456

Here is a link to our recruitment post if. you're interested. There are several officers listed who would be more than happy to answer your questions in game. Welcome.to the server!