1. I might have mistaken, im not much of a pvp'er. I totaly agree with you guys. But after the Archi/KT and Vashj-loot, what did you expect? Atleast the swords aint around.

2. I might have mistaken, im not much of a pvp'er. I totaly agree with you guys. But after the Archi/KT and Vashj-loot, what did you expect? Atleast the swords aint around.
    I at least expected Sunwell to be released in full. Would it have killed them to hold off on the cash grab until then?

And vashj/KT loot was at least delayed longer than the other bosses in t5, which made all the sense in the world and incentivised people to buy things other than just the end boss loot. This is just poor decisions by the staff all around. But I guess I'm not really surprised.

3. So for those who are exalted, are there glaives?
    No, there aren't. :(

4. If it was up to me... heck, I would even pay to play on a realm without a shop (for the super-nostalgia). Looks like its hard though. Live with it or leave it.

TBC will always be about skills anyway.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

5. There is barely anything added to the shop, i see a few things (yes im exalted donor) there is illidan loot (no warglaives) but no Season 3 gear??? Just weird. To be honest i wish S3 gear was on the shop but you still need the rating to equip it or something the first time.

6. S3 mainset, weapons and 5/8 T6 would be great

7. You might aswell take it into the premium forums.

8. Adding s3 (except weps and shoulders) will help the server. People will make more pvp alts

Should and wep should stay off, or require rating to equip as suggested above

9. Illidan ring but no Hyjal ring after all this time. What's going on?

10. I at least expected Sunwell to be released in full. Would it have killed them to hold off on the cash grab until then?

And vashj/KT loot was at least delayed longer than the other bosses in t5, which made all the sense in the world and incentivised people to buy things other than just the end boss loot. This is just poor decisions by the staff all around. But I guess I'm not really surprised.

Lots of guild struggle with Brutallus dps check so it's a perfect moment for a cash-grab

11. Adding s3 (except weps and shoulders) will help the server. People will make more pvp alts

Should and wep should stay off, or require rating to equip as suggested above
    why whould u buy shoulders in shop if u need rating to equip them? if u have rating u can just buy them from ap vendor lol.

Cant imagine more stupid idea.

12. "Cant imagine more stupid idea. "
    how bout buying them with no rating req? lel

13. Imo they shouldn't add s3 and s4 shoulder at all to the shop. At least the shoulders should remain a prestige item which incentivise players to reach a high arena rating.
    Such incentives are necessary for a healthy arena ladder. If everything is available in the shop we might end up like Icecrown where 3s and 5s is a dead bracket. That would be kinda sad...

14. Where is the rest of Sunwell? It's time.

15. Really? Entire BT and ZA on one store update?
    You Always released bosses gradually, like for SSC and TK, or hyjal you released first bosses, wait few weeks, release kt/vasjh loots, same for hyjal… whats happened? Too much crying kid wanted their bis for sunwell?....
    Sad

First 123 Last