1. Store update and entire instance of Sunwell

Just as a first statement, I don't really care about the shop being released, quite frankly I expected it to come sooner. However I am kind of confused why you go out and say it won't come and then you release it? Is it really so hard to announce accurate information? Referring to this post by Proterean:

"The shop will be updated once the entire instance of SWP is released. Even after it is released, we will take a short time to discuss several things we will be putting on there. Items from Sunwell Plateau will come at a later time."

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....389052&page=10

Or did I miss something entirely and Twins, M'uru and Kiljaeden are all released? Sure didn't look like it yesterday when the fire was blocking the gauntlet.

Anyways, just my 2 cents, just feel like it's not that much of an effort to keep people informed.

2. I feel the same way, but in fact it awoken a bit of joy in me just because shop get updated :)

3. it either was a mistake or that just means the rest of swp will be release next week

4. it either was a mistake or that just means the rest of swp will be release next week
    mistake you refer to updating the shop? then am i in risk if i purchase anything now? lol, so confusing, yet finally some update on le shop :)

5. yes the store has been updated but it is limited im not seeing s4 or warglaives "good", but im a little shocked that s3 is not on the store.

6. I'm so confused on how the shop works lol. How is there still not any Tempest Keep trash loot on the store? SSC trash loot has been on the store for ages... And why is only SOME of the BT/Hyjal trash loot on the store, but ZA loot is already on? No Hammer of Judgment still? Lmao poor spriests and druids. And another thing, why is Bulwark of Azzinoth/Illidan loot out on the store before T6 gloves/T6 in general? I don't see the need to keep holding T6 back. Most of the items on the store are better than T6 anyway at this point. I just find it a little odd, and will they ever add the Verdant Sphere necklaces (post-defeat Kael Head Turn-in Quest)

And whats the deal with Ashes of A'lar? :) Will that ever come I wonder
    Edited: September 27, 2018

7. I'm surprised that there is no announcement about the shop update whatsoever.
    W/o this thread I wouldn't even have noticed it.

8. Hehe something tells me the coffers were starting to get empty...

9. So for those who are exalted, are there glaives?

10. I'm surprised that there is no announcement about the shop update whatsoever.
    W/o this thread I wouldn't even have noticed it.
    yeah same here without this thread i would have not seen the shop update....
    what gets me is last night i spent about 300+gold making the JC only trinket to hold me over until i could get the trinket i needed from the shop. well this moring seen this thread = shop updated so i wasted gold last night for nothing.

11. I'm so confused on how the shop works lol. How is there still not any Tempest Keep trash loot on the store? SSC trash loot has been on the store for ages... And why is only SOME of the BT/Hyjal trash loot on the store, but ZA loot is already on? No Hammer of Judgment still? Lmao poor spriests and druids. And another thing, why is Bulwark of Azzinoth/Illidan loot out on the store before T6 gloves/T6 in general? I don't see the need to keep holding T6 back. Most of the items on the store are better than T6 anyway at this point. I just find it a little odd, and will they ever add the Verdant Sphere necklaces (post-defeat Kael Head Turn-in Quest)
    yeah seems a little weird right?like i said im a little shocked that s3 is not on the shop s4 is ending in like a week so i thought s3 would get added.i already have s3 weapons and s4 Armour other then shoulders so thats what i was looking to upgrade. weird i see BT and ZT loot on the store but not s3..

12. Might be because people worked their *** off to get them, shoulders that is.

13. So I guess we can expect the rest of Sunwell to be released this week then.

14. Might be because people worked their *** off to get them, shoulders that is.
    so people who spent countless hours raiding to get a drop from BT or ZA dont count as hard working?now anyone can buy the gear they worked for.

my point is za and bt items are in the shop other then warglaives correct?even the best tanking shield in game is now in the shop.why s3 is not i have no clue and most of s3 does not require rating = easy to get. sure s3 shoulders are hard to get but s4 weapons and shoulders are even harder...

im not saying they should or should not be in the shop im saying i thought s3 would be added with = or better gear.if they start adding bis items to the store "and they have" things change a little.

15. Might be because people worked their *** off to get them, shoulders that is.
    Some of these guilds have done 30 BT clears by now. Most of these players still haven't won skulls, which can be bought now for a few lousy bucks. So, according to you, progressing through the raid, farming it for 6 months, keeping up with consumables, giving up nights of your real life every week. That isn't working your *** off?

But yea UNLIKE Illidan loot, people worked their asses off to get some stupid aesthetic pvp shoulders that nobody cares about. Cool story dude.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

123 Last