1. New, need help!

Hey all! So I want to download whatever expansion Icecrown is on since it has the biggest player base. Would I select WOTLK expansion OR the OLD WOTLK expansion? Im really confused :/

2. Old one is a regular wotlk client. New one is wotlk client with WoD character models.

3. I recommend old client, far more stable.

4. old should be the default and the wod models client ought to be labeled 'experimental' or something. Not sure why the custom client is considered the default in the downloads on a server that's emphasizing being blizzlike, i can only assume whoever stitched together that buggy/crashy abomination was so proud of their work that they felt the need to make it that way.
    Edited: September 27, 2018

5. old should be the default and the wod models client ought to be labeled 'experimental' or something. Not sure why the custom client is considered the default in the downloads on a server that's emphasizing being blizzlike, i can only assume whoever stitched together that buggy/crashy abomination was so proud of their work that they felt the need to make it that way.
    cant agree more. download the old one