1. Need help with rogue/feral comp

Hello guys, i have been playing rogue/feral with my pve-less, furious geared druid mate, i have been playing sub, but there's a lot of plates, i have 50% arpen, no good trinkets because i'm lazy, i don't like pve, 650 resilience... and that's it. Me and my mate open up on the kill target meanwhile i cc the focus with sap>sap>blind to force a trinket>wait a little>cheap shot>kidney shot>resap and we still lose the game. I always give TotT to my partner but still. What do i do wrong? Should i spec mutilate? We cant get past 1500 rating

2. Hello guys, i have been playing rogue/feral with my pve-less, furious geared druid mate, i have been playing sub, but there's a lot of plates, i have 50% arpen, no good trinkets because i'm lazy, i don't like pve, 650 resilience... and that's it. Me and my mate open up on the kill target meanwhile i cc the focus with sap>sap>blind to force a trinket>wait a little>cheap shot>kidney shot>resap and we still lose the game. I always give TotT to my partner but still. What do i do wrong? Should i spec mutilate? We cant get past 1500 rating
    I did 2v2 with my sub rogue some time ago (just to 1950 to get the helmet,i hate arenas), and my tactic was wering pull pvp gear to get the max resi possible and let the dudu be the main source of damage.With this i mean preparing the enviroment so the dudu can hit the most (hemorraghe, poisons,expose armor,Tricks of the Tade,stuns) while im just trying not to die because in arenas, a rogue is always focused and you should do it aswell lol.