1. Hi, I'm FuhQ

As you can see, I'm FuhQ. Me and a couple friends came to this server because we missed the pvp. All these new games have **** pvp... I haven't played wow since TBC was retail, so it's been quite a long time. I loved pvping back in the day and want to do that. I was leveling my roguye, but found out I could buy lvl 70. So of course that's what I did. My current hurdle is gearing up, so I am looking for someone to show me the ropes if anyone is interested. I will be looking for a casual pvp guild as well. My friends and I rolled on Alliance because we wanted something different than what we remembered. (We were Horde last time we played)

Since this is an introduction, here is a little about my personal life.
    I am a stay at home dad, I have 3 kids and I am 29. Most people have issues with either drinking or smoking, my issue is gaming. I am very sarcastic and can come off a little too blunt...(Thus my name is FuhQ). I live in Arizona, USA and hate every ****ing minute of it due to the heat. I have a mic, discord, etc, etc.

That's about all I got atm, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also again, I am looking for someone to give me a rundown on gearing and **** so I can become more pvp proficient. Also again, looking to join a casual pvp guild.
    Edited: September 27, 2018