1. FIX 70s killing lower levels

Before anyone says 'its a pvp server get over it', pvp is fun when its players of the same levels. Warmane staff, could you please implement something so that no one 10 or more lvls above an enemy combatants level can make a first attack. Me and my friends are just having killing questing and world pvping with people our level and then the alliance players get pissy and hop on their 70s to kill us. It is not fun and obviously unfair. Please make palyers 10 levels above and higher unable to attack the opposite faction. IE lvl 49 can attack a lvl 40 but a lvl 50 shouldnt be able to attack a lvl 40. It could be like similar to the mechanic where you cannot make the first attack in enemy territory. Please for the sake of fun gameplay, and stopping cheap players, implement something like this right away.

2. been suggested many times before and denied each time. that's part of a pvp server. get use to it.

3. its a pvp server get over it

Lvl49 vs lvl40 is more unfair than lvl50 vs lvl49, srsly, where's your logic? In the dumb af bg queue for lower levels? That just forced everony to be at X9 level.
    If something like this would be implemented then make it |A-B|, not some dumb twink fantasy.

But, once again, it's a pvp server, level 70 can kill level 1 if they leave their faction's territory.

4. I clearly stated lvl 49 vs 40 is fine but 50 vs 40 shouldnt be (I did not say anything about 50 vs 49, so fantastic reading abilities!). I bet you're the type of player that runs around on their lvl 70 and camps level 30 corpses and laughs while doing it.

5. its a pvp server get over it

Lvl49 vs lvl40 is more unfair than lvl50 vs lvl49, srsly, where's your logic? In the dumb af bg queue for lower levels? That just forced everony to be at X9 level.
    If something like this would be implemented then make it |A-B|, not some dumb twink fantasy.
    Read again what he said, 10 levels, so a lvl 50 cannot attack lvl 40, but a lvl 50 CAN attack a level 49.
    Maybe hes playing on Outlands where 70 is max level.

Asking where his logic is and stating it's a dumb idea before even reading the damn thing, man please.

6. Nope. They don't care. See STV and Tanaris for a bigger lvl difference lol. Also it's full of trolls here so don't bother.

7. I get the fact that it's annoying than when you're questing at lower levels you can easily get ganked by a higher level (trust me, I consider myself really bad at PvPing and while I was leveling this was a huge issue), but that's in the core of the mechanics of a PvP server.

It's something you must keep in mind while you're playing, and changing the nature of how the server works is not something than can be done without conflicting with most people as well. You're bound to find dozens of trolls, griefers, etc., but I wouldn't expect it otherwise, being a PvP realm. With that in mind, as there are players that will disrupt your gameplay in one way or another, you'll find people eager to help you and help turn the tides when you're ganked by an enemy player.

As it was said above, this has come to discussion several times and the conclusion usually revolves towards the same: it's a risk that comes with playing a PvP server, so you need to play with caution. And well, you'll be on the other side of the coin one day, leveling doesn't last forever.

Cheers.