1. bg botting ban

hello, i talk for my father as he got banned and he can't speak for himself or read english.
    i guess he was identified as being bot in bg and got banned which is mistake as he would not even know how to instal or use bot i don't think hes even using macros or addons as i was too lazy to instal him.
    sorry i don't play this game and don't have idea how does ban system in bgs works, it's automated? he told me something that sounded like he was manually put asleep (skill) (by gm? i assume) and then supposedly kicked from the game. btw i created ticked ban appeal.

2. If you made a ban appeal using support system on website, just wait til they answer. Ban appeal tickets are lowest priority and usually take around 1 week.

Botting bans are given manually. But it's possible that someone else could have logged on the account and used it for botting. Change the password and consider enabling 2 step authentication to make sure it doesn't happen again.

3. thanks for quick answer. and no, impossible as only my father has access to his account and he was actively playing the game i think.
    hes pretty much certain, it happened on the eye of storm bg, he said also something like, that he was running around as ghost because it was too dangerous to take body which was located on the hill, so maybe it looked unnatural.
    he usually dont talk with anyone or read chat what people talk to him or when ask him for help, as he's bussy with his own business, so i understand it can looks suspicious.
    especially when gm interrogated him and he didn't answer anything. he said something that day before ban he witnessed paladin that he suspected of cheating, because this paladin was moving unnaturally fast, so he typed something like "fk cheater".
    he knows what is speedhack cheat because he played long time ago in other private servers, he's really wow veteran but forever noobish as the language and cooperation is a barrier, so i hope it won't put on him more suspicion, he's totally innocent.
    is bg ban permanent?
    Edited: September 28, 2018

4. Botting bans are usually permanent. You can check on website. It should show ban duration. Or if it says the account was terminated, that means it's permanent ban.

5. Hello, i would like to say that i received the answer from admins, as below:

"This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms.

Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time."

I want to say that im 100% certain my father haven't used any cheating programs ever and this is totally unfair, i dont understand this decision what else i can do, who do I have to talk to? how i can prove he's innocent? he's about 80 year old he don't even know how to create freaking e-mail, let's download bots alone. I want also to say he has another account, because he was using alternative account due to long queue lines to server, so ban this one too, i doubt he would play anymore, not because he dont want to play only because he was banned for nothing, well not for nothing but for playing............... i don't understand this but is very unfair i just I feel bad for him, maybe it's the charm of private servers. ive played on private server too long time ago but never really come across this before and actually have good memories.
    Edited: October 2, 2018