Sad but true.

Well hello there, fellow warmaners! Ruski player here (blyat) and I really enjoy playing WoW. But I've got an issue, mentioned in the topic name. We will be talking about some arenas going on.
While playing disco priest, I have an understanding of class mechanics, read ****ton of guides on the subject. Watched some vids also. The main things I'm lacking of right now - the ones that need lots of practice. For example, I don't know how to choose right timing to go offensive/defensive, how to effectively break los, etc. And usually that wouldn't be an issue since I'm stubborn af. However, most of the players are getting frustrated after couple of games because of me being not so experienced. Thus I'm not able able to practice to actually become better, no matter how I want to.

This brings me to the point of this topic. I'm looking for someone somewhat experienced in wotlk pvp to play some 2s for shi*t and giggles. Would be great if that someone could point me on my mistakes, give some advices, etc.
As I mentioned, me myself is a human disco priest, 6.1k gs pvp, named Buffingbewbs, Icecrown server. I usually play after work (5pm server time), speak really good london and aware of discord existence. Timezone is +3 GMT.

Looking forward to have some fun!