1. Avoiding the debuff rule

That rule was put in force to prevent people from " forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff", now, what evidence is enough for this?
    Screenshot of chat where he says "no, kick me, i don't want to do this" and his location seen in the tooltip in the corner seems reasonable?
    But it isn't.
    What I got as a response to my ticket is "try vote kicking those people if they continue with that behavior". That's what the rule is for! To prevent that!

So, should I record a video that shows exactly the same thing as a screenshot? Maybe whisp him "Hello sir, please confirm your own ban-request ticket" before he goes offline?

2. Taking a screenshot showing they are not in the dungeon and that they said "kick me, I'm not doing this" (whatever their reason may be) is evidence enough for punishment. You just got a bad GM response.

3. I tend to take SS when:
    - Enter instance
    - 1st request of "kick me"
    - minute or two later asking kick again, or not being in dungeon at all, or if they just AFK follow.
    Basically showing that they aren't doing anything for a period of time.

4. Yeah, the GM is wrong in this case. I've started taking screenshots and reporting. I add the link to the images and I also link Palutena's updated post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037 and specifically spell this out in the report, "Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable."

I have 3 dps and 1 tank. On any toon especially my tank, I take the dungeon that is given to me even if I don't want to run it. I know how long dps sometimes waits and it's just not right to leave those people hanging in the lurch.

5. So you waste your time reporting people who waste time and staff wastes time banning people who wasted time in a game which is waste of time, but the time is already wasted so all any one can really do is waste more time.

I hope I understood everything.

6. So you waste your time reporting people who waste time and staff wastes time banning people who wasted time in a game which is waste of time, but the time is already wasted so all any one can really do is waste more time.

I hope I understood everything.
    See, it is a lot of wasted time up front, but then the *** hole demanding to be kicked gets a sweet (30 day?) Ban, preventing him from being a **** and wasting more time.

If order to save time you gotta waste time.

7. This whole thing is absurd. You really think it's going to work?

I wonder why blizz didn't create AI that controls other 4 players? No que wait, no *******s, no nothing? Oh, right, it's a social game where you deal with people. And that's what makes it good. I guess choking out everyone who dares do something what they want is a must, everyone can be a bunch of robots in a boring robot world where everything is the same. And it's easier than creating AI, so its just +++, no downsides. I bet you even think you have some sort of moral high ground. **** off, learn to talk to people.

8. This whole thing is absurd. You really think it's going to work?

I wonder why blizz didn't create AI that controls other 4 players? No que wait, no *******s, no nothing? Oh, right, it's a social game where you deal with people. And that's what makes it good. I guess choking out everyone who dares do something what they want is a must, everyone can be a bunch of robots in a boring robot world where everything is the same. And it's easier than creating AI, so its just +++, no downsides. I bet you even think you have some sort of moral high ground. **** off, learn to talk to people.
    I can't find any relevance of this comment to the original post whatsoever, I actually scrolled up to make sure I am in the same thread lol.

What exactly made you so mad? If a dude teleports out of the dungeon and demands to be kicked in chat immediately after entering - he is the one being antisocial, not the other 4 players who want to do the damn dungeon. How the hell did robots enter this conversation, what the hell is going on?

Also I just have to point out the irony in "**** off, learn to talk to people". That was funny.

9. This whole thing is absurd. You really think it's going to work?

I don't get it.

10. Yeah, I'm honestly just as lost as you are.
    Edited: September 29, 2018

11. When you deal with people situations like OP described is expected. You really think that guy thinks "ow yea, I joined dungeon and I'm going to waste time" ? There are always reasons and motivations. People won't always do what you want them to. So talk to that guy, talk to some other guy, get him in dungeon and finish it. It's another human there, just like you. And you waving Warmanes banhammer in guys face - even if you force him to get in - there is a big chance that you will regret it.

Everyone will do exactly when and what is expected. All the dungeons and everything will be GOOD experiences. There wont be smiles or laughter, because when there is nothing bad, there can't be anything good either(no contrast). So robot world where coin doesn't have 2 sides. What is your best experience playing? Is it really those bland moments when everything goes "as it is supposed" to? Just think about it and find an honest answer in your head.

12. This whole thing is absurd. You really think it's going to work?

Talk to people? Talk to people like you? Who go around saying "**** off, no" and their only argument is "no". You wanna leave, leave, nobody is forcing you to stay, what I want is for you to leave, and get the 30m deserter, so I don't meet you in the next one too, having your lazy *** wait for VH or Gundrak in RDF queue with 14+ other dungeons.
    I'm far from a good mathematician but that seems like 85% chance of having you go "oh this one is too long, I'd rather wait another 10 minutes and do a 20 minute dungeon, than do this 23 minute one"
    There is no talking to people like you, you should have 4 NPCs with you cause I'm sure you wouldn't be able to play with your twin, let alone other people.
    Plus a bunch of players have very limited English skills, if you don't speak at least 4 other languages you really can't reason with them. You can talk in simple forms like "wait" gets through to them in about 6 attempts, but more than that is a long shot.
    So, please, do just go afk or ask for a kick, you're wasting my time anyway, might as well alt tab to upload it to imgur while waiting.

13. See, you just proved my point. You cant persuade, you just drop it and start to "people like you" "lazy ***" and run to papa Warmane.

What difference does it make if player who leaves gets debuff? That has 0 relevance to you. Why are you mad about it? And "so I don't meet you in the next one too" is so weak, how many times that has happened in last years? 10 from 1'000'000?

So ban all those *******s who cant speak Eng, who are new to the game or any other reason in the world.

Everyone is toxic ******* except you of coarse. I'm sorry for my miserable existence, our, oh, divine moral idol. You are right and we all should just kill ourselves or do things exactly as you want.

14. So ban all those *******s who cant speak Eng
    legit wouldn't mind this. know it won't happen. but a guy can dream.
    Edited: September 30, 2018 Reason: fxing quote.

15. i fully agree with angrylol, ****ing spoiled kids just want everything and everytime without any problems. Crying about queues, multiboxers, SM users, everything.

12 Last