1. Returning player....any tips for Anzu? Getting my butt kicked.

I remember when I left last time, they buffed the heroic dungeons. Now I'm having a really hard killing him.

My GS is 4400. He USED to let me kill his adds before he rejoined the fight, but now he just joins anyway and I'm taking way too much damage to do anything. I make sure to keep demoralizing roar up, but my HP goes down too fast. I end up using all my CDs and die anyway.

Any tips to kill this guy, or do I just need to up my GS to 5k or 5.5k?

2. As feral, i think you only need to be able to peel some dps. I am near bis cat and i almost don't need to go bear form in the fight. As balance i have no clue how is the optimal way. As resto i think its way complicated.

My strategy is like this: Start in stealth form ofc, pounce, mangle (1 faerie feral when you are on low energy) and keep only rake and savage roar uptime (don't waste points in rip) then farm the cp to bite to push his banish. Then wait to birds gather up while you are in bear form. Once they are all staked, go cat, do some swipes and prepare to face the boss again and then is just a repetition untill you kill.
    If your life goes down, make sure you use the instant cast proc to cast some regrowth + rejuvenation in the transition from boss to adds and adds to boss.

Try this and if it does not work for you, gather more gear or ask for help, at least 1 more dps, to kill it. Good luck!