1. Can i run it ?

hello im atm reinstaling windows/wow cuz i had problem with fps when i installed some addons(omni cc,doomcoldown,gladius,nice damage,killshot).My fps was 15 (ultra,later lows) in dala,ogrimar.Since im not so good with pc components idk can i run wotlk on max.
    Amd fx 6300+ 3,5ghz
    8gb ram
    hd radeon sapphire 7770 1gb
    asus m5a7ml/usb3
    Was using windows 10,atm instaling windows 7.So can i run it ? Ty

2. Wotlk and bellow run even on integrated graphics, mop runs on any pretty much low end card just fine. You're good with the pc.
    one of those add ons was your problem and will most likely stay the problem regardless of Windows 10 or 7.
    try identifying the add on and finding an alternative for it.

3. I disabled all addons and problem is fixed.My fps(without v sync ,all ultra settings) in bg(combat) is 60+,free run 100+.Can u reccomend me where to look for addons and are there any differences between 7 and 10 ? ty

4. Difference between 7 and 10 is negligible, use whichever you like more.
    Enable each addon now one by one and see which one drops your FPS, most of them are probably fine.
    When you find the one just google for example "recount alternatives" or whatever you find bugging you.

5. tnx bro,gatherer adon made problem for me.I dled some old version i think on curse. Tnx again now everything works perfect