1. What *** **** is going on 70-79 ?? :(

After a while, I find time to play wow. I enter my favorite server/pvp community AND BOOM! my guild does not have anyone online! Each one is off 1/2/3 + months.
    The last time I played 15/20 online people, and a lot of bg always...
    Here I read what they wrote in the forum :`` horde have more players '' , this is no reason to quit the server.

There is a period of time when I personally can play WOW a lot oct-feb. can we recover this community?!

Thank you!

LisQa

2. Well, good luck finding someone who tells you the truth, and of course that implies not asking horde players.

3. A lot of twinks, mostly Alliance, moved to a different private server back in August because of content stagnation and faction imbalance. My friend and former guild officer in Lordaeron had to follow because there wasn't any other choice to further enjoy twinking.

However, as long as there's infrastructure, every community can make a comeback. Wait until by the end of October (when first term of college ends in most countries), then we might see a pop increase.

4. In the past 2 days we played alot of battlegrounds on Lordaeron 70-79.

and here are some pictures.

Spoiler: Show

we try to make the bracket alive again,today is eye of the storm call to arms!
    Everyone is expected to be online for some great bgs as we had in the previous days. :D
    Edited: October 3, 2018