1. Horde Leveling Guide?

Hey all! So recently started like a day ago and was wondering if there is an updated Horde levelling guide? On my Warlock I hit level 15 and just left Razorhill so I feel like im doing something wrong or that maybe I should just grind instead of questing?

Any guide would be very helpful! Thanks in advance! :)

2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the guide made for Molten WoW's Sargeras 20x Realm initially, making the guide obsolete?

3. My suggestion:
    Level 1-10-Ur race starting zone
    Level 10-23/24 Barrens or Ghostlands if you are Undead or Blood Elf
    Level 23-31/32 Thousand Needles is my pick here
    Level 31-41 I usually go stranglethorn but be careful,lots of pvpers there
    Level 41-51 Tanaris is the way to go,really good and fast quests there+tonz of horde to help you out with questing
    Level 51-58 Un'Goro crater,same as Tanaris,pretty good zone with fast quests
    Level 58-64 Hellfire pen. or Zangarmarsh
    Level 64-68 Nagrand-Ring of Blood quest there is a must!
    Level 68-73-Borean Tundra
    Level 73-77 You can go Dragonblight,Grizzly Hills or Zuldrak
    Level 77-80 Scholazar is the way to go
    Note:If you are stuck in some zone for whichever reason,you can always go and do couple of RDF-s,fast ques if you are tank or a healer

4. My suggestion:
    Level 1-10-Ur race starting zone
    Level 10-23/24 Barrens or Ghostlands if you are Undead or Blood Elf
    Level 23-31/32 Thousand Needles is my pick here
    Level 41-51 Tanaris is the way to go,really good and fast quests there+tonz of horde to help you out with questing
    Level 51-58 Un'Goro crater,same as Tanaris,pretty good zone with fast quests
    Level 58-64 Hellfire pen. or Zangarmarsh
    Level 73-77 You can go Dragonblight,Grizzly Hills or Zuldrak
    Note:If you are stuck in some zone for whichever reason,you can always go and do couple of RDF-s,fast ques if you are tank or a healer
    Are you trying to get the new guy ganked into oblivion? Cause with that list he's going to get it.

5. My suggestion:
    Level 41-51 Tanaris is the way to go,really good
    Level 51-58 Un'Goro crater,same as Tanaris,
    Level 58-64 Hellfire
    Obvious troll is obvious, lol, get out of here, would you?

@OP
    Thousand Needles is decent - desolace / dustwallow (this one is more or less) - feralas - hinterlands - plaguelands is what I do most as horde...
    Get out of hellfire asap, go zangarmarsh instead
    Howling Fjord - Grizzly Hills sould give you 80
    Edited: October 1, 2018

6. I leveled almost 30 characters from Molten WoW and Warmane wotlk servers and i always went these zones.I'm leveling atm in these exact zones and i got ganked only 2 times.Once by some level 80 and once by some twink paladin.The only risky zones are Stranglethorn and Hellfire.So i don't really know what you are talking about.

7. The link I have provided is still very efficient as I have used it myself to level up a warrior just over a month ago. Each leveling phase has a variety of areas to obtain quests, so you should still be able to reach your goal.

8. just donwload cartographer addon, it shows you level range for each zone, and go where you want.