1. Do something against abusive AFK report from battlegrounds

I see people reporting afk but not justified in battlegrounds.
    please change this system, it's not effective.

2. But how do you know when it's justified? I got away from a duel with 2k HP, I sit down to eat and see some dude in chat say "Report him for afk".
    I guess the dude saw me on the map not moving for 15s decided I was afk, guess it seems reasonable in someone's mind.
    You can't make a much better system than the one that relies on players being fair, but they'll report lowbies anyway, just like kicking them from dungeons.

So unless you've come up with a solution to this it's not really a useful "suggestion."

3. Find something to attack so the debuff gets removed and you don't get kicked. It should not be a problem unless it's AV that has just started. And even then you should have enough time to find someone.

4. I am not sure if the "Report player AFK" system does anything at all as well. However, you can report this type of behaviour with a ticket to GM, if you are really pissed at someone (or you just want to clean the server, the most popular reason ;]]]];)))));));)))).

5. Wisper "(whatever your name is) has voted you afk! Type /afk to remove"

6. There is a reason why people AFK in bgs. They AFK because they think the Bg is lost or maybe there is too much imbalance in team gear/skill etc.

On Blackrock, No ONE is AFK in bgs, NO ONE.

maybe removing wrathfull/ICC gear from shop would be a good idea