1. Elementium plated exhaust pipe! DECREASE THE RESPAWN TIME.

Hey Guys,Well it's been long time that i'm trying to get the pipe but some guys seems to be farming it ,and the respawn time is like 2-3h ,we cant camp the npc for 2-3 hours and waste our times to get one pipe while some guys already farming it,i've seen some ppl got 10x or more pipes and selling it for 3x price in AH ,i've heard ppl buying it with Third party applications so we dont have a chance to get one ,i remember last year or two years ago it was 1h spawn time and we could buy it very easy ,this is started to get annoyin,what u guys think?

2. They get the pipe because they know exactly when it spawns. Spawn time is supposed to be random. That would solve the problem. And there is already a bug report: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/26613

While some might be using 3rd party applications, others are using just an addon, macros or doing it manually. But that's not the problem. As long as they know exact spawn time, you won't get it anyway.

3. A random spawn time would be great because some guys coming online right when it spawns and buying it then going offline and other people just staying and hoping that maybe they can get the pipe,its sooo unfair for them specialy when ppl buying it with third-party applications or macros.

4. its sooo unfair for them specialy when ppl buying it with third-party applications or macros.
    There is nothing wrong with addons and macros. Using 3rd party application for that would be bannable. But it's very hard to prove that it's happening.

5. I actually know the spawn time but its really hard to buy it from the scrip or third-party application users ,i can see the pipe but when i want to buy it someone else already got it,this is getting so annoying :(

6. As long as there is someone with the addon, you have no chance of getting it. If you just want the mount, I would suggest using that time on farming gold instead and buying the pipe from AH.

7. hell ye i agree with random respawn time ,lets just vote and hope. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/26613

8. Ye you're right but if we do that it will be a WIN for them ,and they will keep camping the npc whole day ,why we should farm for 2-3h and spend the gold on something that we can already buy it with lower price ...

9. Because you can't get it for a lower price. They win anyway as long as spawn time is not random. You only get to choose if you want to buy it from AH or not get it at all. Unless you also get an addon. Or you can try at night. I don't know if they are active at night.

10. As long as people can sell the gold in game for coins, stuff like this will go on if not getting worse.
    The mindset of the whole realm changes to people getting more greedy, willing to walk over anyone who needs a gear upgrade for the sake of a coin profit.
    The fact that you, as a normal casual player, cannot buy / farm items due to bots, addons or 3rd party programs is kinda catastrophic, and the way people just accept this is sadening, these issues damn near didn't even exist before.

I used to get over 100 herbs from farming scholazar basin for about 20 minutes.
    20 Minute farm today gave me not even 1 stack.

Great concept but in the end it just made the whole community toxic.

Couple of years ago on these very forums, people we're agreeing that BoE's should definetly go for people who need it as uppgrade.
    Now, Everyone agrees that it should be needed by anyone and sold for gold. and if you complain about it your part of a meme, or your in a drinkin game on forums.