1. A Couple of Odd Quests

Hi all. A few questions that don't really relate to each other. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Selling Gold. Do people actually buy gold on the store? I was thinking of selling gold for coins, but it looks like there is a lot of competition. I'll probably have to undercut most sellers. Is it worth it to sell gold on the store? If so, any tips (e.g., certains amounts that sell good).

2. Transmogs. I read somewhere a while back that a scroll drops from higher-end dungeons and raids. Is this true? Is this the only way to obtain transmogs?

3. DPS Class. I have a druid main, and an bunch of other classes that are 80 (but only around 2.8 - 3.5 GS). Is there any class that would be a good choice to focus on for DPS? One that will do well despite not having BiS gear, and (as an added bonus) is at least somewhat useful or needed in later content.

Thanks for the repsonses!

2. 1 - Yes, people buy gold, about tips keep it between 11 - 24 coins dont go higher because yea, it sells very rarely. And you need to be a donator(premium user) to sell anything on marketplace.
    2 - Raids + BGs for xmog stuff.
    3 - Nothing is going to do well without proper gear, but you can get in raids with lets say a demo lock because of the raid buff.