1. [H] <Eternal Serenity> New progression raiding guild

I would like to begin by stating that this is a newly formed guild sharing goals with many others on this server that have been around for a while.

We have a humble yet completionist vision to go through all the chunks of endgame content that has to be offered at a fair pace.Considering this is the very beginning,the ongoing project needs more people who would like to partake in our activities.

Though very few of us are here currently,just recently started on Warmane,we do have experience in clearing various tiers ranging from older to newer expansions as well as other games as MMO's tend to be our go to choice(although even we get swooped away by the all increasing popularity of MOBA's and Battle Royale)

I will not be sugar coating this any bit more than I am properly allowed to,I will just say that we have the mindset for going for something realistic and set higher goals to achieve once the first layer has been removed.

We are now looking to build a stable raiding roster to start off with 10man raiding followed by heroics and slowly expanding into a 25m core to keep up the challenging tempo.
    Our longtime motto has been "Dedication before gear'' for which we truly stand by.True to the core.We are looking for people who wish to be in a chill environment yet seek likeminded people who are invested enough to try and better themselves with every passing day.
    Searching for patient people who are willing to go build something from the ground up...a fresh start if you will.
    It is never easy but we shall delve deeper and deeper into everything that stands in our way as a solid community.
    What we expect from everyone is a mindset to learn,progress and stay focused while caring enough for the needs of our fellow guildies. I'll skip the usual comments on proper enchanting,gemming,encounter and class knowledge.

*NEW INFO REGARDING RECRUITMENT.Looking for mainly rdps!any kind but especially spriests,boomies and hunters,perhaps an extra healer(pref. rdruid/rsham) to form a complete 25 rosterDo not be afraid to apply on our site,we won't scare you away!
    https://eserenity.shivtr.com/ or whisper Derulek for more info
    *Gear requirement while we aren't harsh at all regarding that topic we would like people to be at a 5,5k+
    *Raid times: Tue-Thur-Sunday 5PM-8PM Server Time
    Edited: October 8, 2018 Reason: New info

2. Raid times are based on Europe GTM +1, and do keep in mind, since some of us are better geared, we will be helping newer members gear up any time possible. No particular set of knowledge is necessary, we will be explaining encounters etc. for any newcomers as we've been around since Vanilla WoW, and are well versed with any and all Wotlk content. While we do have a website, feel free to contact either myself (IGN: Derulek) or Madraze2 (IGN: Madda).

3. Bump updated our recruitment needs! growing quite a bit

4. Bump,need Rdps(hunters,spriests,boomkins,elemental,mage,warl ock) ..the first few are of higher priority to us and a couple active healers to complete the 25m roster!

5. Buuuuump,going really great...what we need now is a bunch of ranged dps to fill in spots for the 25 roster.Any kind of ranged dps is highly welcome atm!Spriests,boomies,hunters,mages and locks(demo)!
    Let’s continue as we’ve been going for!