1. Weapon Enchantment issue in PvP

Got a question about the weapon entchantments, I hope someone can help me here.
    I am playing both PvP (dancer) and PvE (combat). Both Dancer and combat rogues use Scourgeborne Waraxe HC in off-hand (I know Lungbreaker HC is also an option, but I dont have it). Now, along several guides I should use Titanium Weapon Chain on the Axe for PvP but this would be catastrophe to see in PvE.
    So my question is: Does it make a difference if I put Berserking on Axe (off hand) and Titanium Weapon Chain on my PvP dagger (main hand)?
    This way I could use the Axe for both PvP and PvE since it is BiS in both cases.

Hoping for a quick and informative reply.
    Regards

2. Got a question about the weapon entchantments, I hope someone can help me here.
    I am playing both PvP (dancer) and PvE (combat). Both Dancer and combat rogues use Scourgeborne Waraxe HC in off-hand (I know Lungbreaker HC is also an option, but I dont have it). Now, along several guides I should use Titanium Weapon Chain on the Axe for PvP but this would be catastrophe to see in PvE.
    So my question is: Does it make a difference if I put Berserking on Axe (off hand) and Titanium Weapon Chain on my PvP dagger (main hand)?
    This way I could use the Axe for both PvP and PvE since it is BiS in both cases.

Hoping for a quick and informative reply.
    Regards
    Yeah, why not? Just put titanium weapon on mh and berserking in oh. It is not really important, and i even think that's the way you should have your weapon enchants because the berserking procs