1. GMs no longer handing rep quest blocking bugs??

I thought I read somewhere (and sadly can't find it right now) that GMs were supposed to handle bugged quests that were rep blockers. I'm currently being blocked by Let Nothing Go To Waste because I took the prequest in HF instead of Borean which is apparently a known but not going to be fixed bug. GMs have twice given me some boiler plate which leads me to believe they didn't even read my request that I should go file a bug. Is it now the policy that even massive reps blocked will not be fixed?

2. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember ever seeing anything about GMs helping with reputation quests. The only thing they are expected to assist with as far as I'm aware are essential things, like quests that block class abilities and similar.

3. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember ever seeing anything about GMs helping with reputation quests. The only thing they are expected to assist with as far as I'm aware are essential things, like quests that block class abilities and similar.
    They never helped with rep quests, only with DK starting area quests while they were bugged, so you are correct.

4. Ok, finally found it:

Max level reputation factions with which it is impossible to obtain exalted status due to bugged quest(s) blocking further progress. Quests that are bugged in a way which makes it hard to complete them for low geared player ("The Last Line of Defense" in particular) are included as well.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325526

5. I could be mistaken, but I don't remember ever seeing anything about GMs helping with reputation quests. The only thing they are expected to assist with as far as I'm aware are essential things, like quests that block class abilities and similar.
    They were helping us for the Sons of Hodir questline.

6. Then you should bring it up to someone like the Head GM in a PM and ask if that's only valid for specific reputations, if the one you are doing isn't considered max level or what happened.