1. Icc rep farm runs loot options help

What is the best loot option so people that need the items get in the right persons hands? For example, [Wodin's Lucky Necklace] DROPS and someone that does not benefit from it or cant use it ROLLS NEED. That person gets it and says **** u and leaves happily as he has something to sell now on a.h. and the rest of the raid is unhappy, because they actually needed it and they didnt get it.

I want to know which loot option i should take in the future so people that actually need it will actually get the item they need? Should i pick Loot: Need before Greed? or Loot: Master Loot?

Thanks,

Your Resto DUDU

2. Master loot with epic threshold will do the job you want.
    Allows the rest of raid to roll with standard loot rules on greens/rares from trash while you get to give out epics to those who win a /roll and you deem deserving.

3. In most rep farms it's either boe reserved for the leader (aka he takes it all, might give something to someone if he's a kind soul) or it's free roll meaning anyone can roll on any boe they want.
    If you see a couple of guys who don't need it hit need, go with the crowd, that's how it always is with the ICC BOE.

Could it be ninja? Maybe, but then again nothing was said about those rolls, you're not there for the gear, you're there for the rep. I feel it's like a grey area.